All Fallout double up

Mothy_boi

Serf
Local time
Today 3:20 PM
Pronouns
He/it
I'm new here so forgive if this Is wrong in some way

⚠️Tw mentions of chem/drugs. Rp will have mentions of chems, war, violence, death, at-home top surgery, and many other dark subject matters that appear in Fallout ⚠️

I'm really really wanting to do a ocxcc of my character X Hancock, he is gen my favorite characters and a SWEETIE to romance (my rad husband.. no literally rad.. he is very radioactive lmao.. I think I'm funny at least XD)

I'm looking for someone to rp with For this

Info:
I can do Simi lit to advanced lit, and can do one liners but they get boring

Any gender pairing, including poly ships

Loves action, violence and dark subject matter

I have only planned Fallout 4 and have little to no info about the others, so.. um yeah that's a thing oof

My oc:
My character is a one vault vault dweller that lived as a higher classmen in a vault till they accidentally got hooked on chems thanks to bad mental health
Kicked out of the vault and forced into the commonwealth they actually became a chem dealer, and also quite the dangerous person

Their name is James Monroe, he is a trans man and a huge fan of Marilyn Monroe, mostly wears loose pants, but does wear a Monroe inspired dress when dressing up, is a very pretty man who enjoys both his masc and fem side. Also, he makes his own Testosterone

Back
Top Bottom