All Fandom and Fun (Oc/Cannon pairing, double friendly) returning after time away, anyone wanna rp?

Currently reading:
All Fandom and Fun (Oc/Cannon pairing, double friendly) returning after time away, anyone wanna rp?

Atemgirl94

Always looking for a good rp
Local time
Today 10:15 PM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello, I've taken some time away an decided to return to the site.

• 1. I'm willing to work with Anyone
    2. I'm not picky about length as long as we can have enough to work with.
    3. If we have the same interest in the same fandom, I am willing to do two separate rps if you're willing to work with me depending on if the fandom is hard to find.
    4. All platforms are open to discuss depending on preference
    5. Doubling isn't required with me but I'm open to it
    6. I am looking for Canon/oc pairing, I do MxF but I'm not opposed to trying MxM or FxF for you.
    7. If you lose interest, please tell me so we can write an ending instead of leaving me wondering what happeend
  • Looking for these Characters for my rp parner to play:
    Yu-gi-oh! - Yami Yugi/Atem
    American Horror Story- Donovan (Hotel)
    Shadow and Bone- Aleksander
    Once Upon a Time - Killian Jones
    The Vampire Diaries- Damon Salvatore
    Supernatural- Dean Winchester
    Punisher- Billy Russo
    Black Butler - Ciel Phantomhive (Aged up)
    Yu Yu Hakusho - Yusuke Urameshi (Aged up)
    Fairy Tail - Natsu Dragneel
    Vampire Knight - Kaname Kuran
    Shadow Hunter- Jace Waylan
    Punisher - Billy Russo
    TrueBlood - Warlow
    Morbius - Michael Morbius
    Dorian Gray- Dorian Gray

• 1. Britt Petrova is chosen for a student exchange program to the College in Domino City. She has been taken classes in Cairo Community College to further her education but she is plagued with reoccurring dreams ever since her father gave her an ancient bracelet as a gift. What will happen when she meets her ancient past lover of her past?

2. In Ancient Egypt, Nile Princess Brittania who goes by Britt is told she must get married by her ninteenth birthday and that her grandfather Maahes has already arranged her marriage to the current Pharaoh of Egypt. Nile Princess Britt does not believe in political marriages so what happens when she is defiant and rejects the idea of political marriage? Will the Pharaoh be able to convince her?
  • 1. Baghra has a friend named Catalina who is an Ancient Sun Summoner who has lived as long as Baghra has. These two friends had once made a blood pact that promises the Next Shadow Summoner who is Male and the Next Sun Summoner Female to be wed. For the longest time Baghra had given up on that pact finding it is never meant to be by the saints with her son's actions of creating the fold. Until one day, her old student Amara Cortez pays her a visit in her hut at the little palace and bring a small eight year old child with her named Amira. Amara is also with her husband Alejandro who is Amira's father. Amara and Alejandro beg Baghra to take in their daughter to avoid testers for what would be too great of a task for child to have on their child.

Baghra is confused by their words until they explain that Amira is the first Grisha with a rare genetic. She is Tidemaker like her mother but she is also the next Sun Summoner descendant. Baghra knows that this small child is the other part of her blood pact with Catalina and agrees to take her in. While Amira was in Baghra's care she was given instructions on what to do. If she is asked to show her small science to only show Tidemaker and to avoid the General's eye sight for as long as she can. Amira follows these instructions while she also has to deal with her struggles that come with being a rare summoner but like all the other Grisha girls she is curious of the General. She is walking to Baghra's hut when she does bump into the General at the age of ten but she panics and she shows respect before running to the hut. After that she makes she to watch where she is going and then during the years she is put through ruthless training, the same training the General himself was put through at her age when it was bad to be Grisha. When she is old enough to join 2nd army she is put in with the Tidemakers since that is the only thing that she has ever shown. But what happens when she is exposed that she is also Sun Summoner, and the other half of this blood pact?

2. Amara and Alejandro had always known that the testers were looking at children for them to go to the little palace. The enemy had been wanting to kill the grisha, and grisha children were no exception to their cause it would seem. Despite knowing every year that the testers came to villages, Amara and her husband had decided to keep Amira and her half brother from the testers so they moved from Keramzin to Poliznaya to Catalina's house where they kept Amira and her brother. Catalina knew that with her age no one would suspect she would have young Summoners in her home so they were kept away from the windows. Years passed and Amira and her brother were taught how to do their small science from their family members. Everything seemed at peace until they returned and their grandmother Catalina decided to tell them about Soulmate marks, that they would get one when they turned eighteen on who their mother half was. Amira was actually excited about this as she was one year away from being Seventeen but Aiden her brother was already eighteen and hadn't received his yet. Amira waited over that year but when it was her birthday and she went to the mirror to check for her soulmate mark to see who it was or if she'd be like her brother, her mouth gaped open in shock as she saw a darkling mark on her neck and she became very worried that the same people her parents had wanted to keep her from were going to be the exact people she would be around.
  • Growing up, it was always the dream for Donovan and his best friend Brittney(My oc) to be actors when they became adults. Brittney helped Donovan in the worst spots that his mother Iris put him in like putting too much fiber in his diet. Brittney had a slight way to get Iris to let Donovan have a bit of freedom as long as they were hanging out but then her father got transferred and the two friends were separated. Though apart, Brittney wrote letters to Donovan who never received them because of his mother iris. So years later when Brittney accomplished the dream of being an actress and lands her first lead role she books a stay at the Hotel Cortez. It is within the hotel she comes face to face with her childhood best friend Donovan and she almost doesn't recognize him with how much he's changed. To Donovan, Brittney is the connection to the human part of him that he thought was once lost. The countess has already shown interest in another and things may only get worse if these two friends reconnect and feelings start to develop between them as more than friends.
  • 1. Amira White is the younger sister of Snow White, but since she is the 2nd born Princess she wants to take control of her destiny. She goes walking in the village in a cloak to disguise herself as she makes her way to the local pub. She has a few coins and sees a group of men playing a game so she walks over seeing what they're doing. She catches the eye of the Captain as she joins in their games but when he starts asking her questions on what she's doing there she opens up she's trying to find where she belongs. She starts to speak about wanting to leave for adventure which only gets his interest and he offers her a chance to come with him and his crew. Despite everything in her saying to go she knows she could never abandon her father and she explains her father would be upset if she were to leave but he insists she talks with him and comes with them. Even in doubt she does and her father gives his blessing he wants her to follow her heart and to be safe. What will happen? Will the Princess and the Pirate Captain fall for each other?

2. It's a masquerade party and everyone in the Kingdom is dressed up. Amira is wearing her mother's red dress with red gloves and a mask that makes her feel close to her late mother. She stands against the wall not wanting to get too involved with the guests as she is soon approached by a man in a pirate attire with a black mask making him mysterious. What catches her attention the most is how blue his eyes are in that mask and when he asks her to dance she agrees going out there. As he gets her drinking and they get talking..Amira tells about how she longs for adventure and to leave her comfy royal life behind with her sister to be Queen. Killian realizes he has quite a treasure before him and despite the idea to kidnap her he talks her into sneaking out of the palace with him to the pub where she could get a taste of what adventure is. They get into a tavern fight with drunk men and then he leads her to the ship where another party is and shows her the places he has been. He feels a connection to her with her desire for adventure. But the biggest adventure they might cross is both wanting revenge for someone they loved like for her, the death of her father and for him, his Milah...but what happens when they start to feel for each other?
  • 1. Damon is known for being a bad vampire at least for the ones who know him. Like Elena Gilbert, his younger brother Stefan Salvatore, Caroline Forbes,Bonnie Bennet and Alaric Saltzman, and Jeremy Gilbert. Britt is new to Mystic falls meaning she has no idea of Vampires or werewolves existing in her world. She lives with her boyfriend Joey but when she moves to Mystic falls something tragic happens to her boyfriend and he gets killed by Damon. Now she's on her own and she's caught Damons attention but he can't decide what he wants more. To kill her or to make her his girlfriend forever

2. Britt and Bre were twins but when Bre went missing Britt tries everything to try to find her. Even when Britt got a boyfriend, that boyfriend didn't think it was healthy she was still looking for her twin but she felt Bre was still alive. Her boyfriend took her to a party out of town that they had decided to go to and that's how she crossed paths with Damon Salvatore. Yet when he calls her Analise, she didn't understand and told him her name as she walked away. Her boyfriend took her home later that night and she went looking into her family history as she came across a woman in their bloodline who looked just like her named Analise. She wondered why someone would call her that but shook her head as she knew her and Bre looked alike. She went to her room and read one of her books on vampires before she fell asleep. Her boyfriend decided they needed to leave their home town and convinced her to move with him. They move to a town called Mystic falls for a fresh start but it's anything but that. Her boyfriend soon is killed by an 'animal' and Britt must figure out how to survive in her new home town as she has to figure it out. When she comes face to face with Damon Salvatore again she gets a bit curious about him because he's exactly her type but she tries hard to resist. Will she survive or will she become Damon's next prey?
  • Selena Talbot is the cousin of Bela Talbot but she's a witch. Her parents had been killed by Rowena after her mother refused to form a coven with Rowena so she was taken in by her aunt and uncle. Everything was not as easy as it seemed and while Selena was able to use her witch spells to keep herself safe she couldn't protect her cousin Abbie. So when her Aunt and Uncle were mysteriously killed, she went everywhere with her cousin who changed her name to Bela. While Bela tried to scam people with fake charms, Selena actually spelled them to do exactly what Bela said so the people were getting the real thing. She wanted nothing to do with the business her cousin was in stealing objects and selling them to the richest person. Selena knew she should have split from Bela years ago but she felt obligated to stay with her after she couldn't protect Abbie from her father. Though when they first cross paths with Dean and Sam, Selena finds herself attracted to Dean but she refuses to show it. See Selena didn't just travel all over the world with Bela for simply obligation but because Rowena was looking for her so she had a protection Charm to keep herself undetected from Rowena. But when her cousin decides they should go undercover and says Dean for an event their mutual friend Gert gave them tickets to. Selena decides to beat her cousin to the item she wants only for Abbie to backstab her and take it..but also tell Rowena where she is. Without any options Selena must travel with Sam and Dean for her safety..but like Bela, Dean only has less than a year left. Will Selena stay quiet about how she feels and just help the boys on their cases or will she take a risk and risk her heart being broken when time is up for Dean? Both unaware that he'll return with the help of Castiel

Interested? DM Me or comment Below and I'll DM you.

Last edited:
Oh I thought you didn't my mistake.
I struggle with making a plot for that one..so I didn't add it to my list. But there are more animes I know the ones listed were just the ones on the top of my head

I always tried to do fandoms but it got tough for me to get into them if I had the proper character I could do.

Hi!I would be very interested in roleplaying with you, perhaps a Vampire Knight idea?

Back
Top Bottom