Hakurei Reimu, the Keeper of the Hakurei Shrine
Local time
Today 2:25 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Who wants to do a Bleach RP with me? My ship are as follows:
  • Captain Ichigo x Lieutenant Rukia
  • Renji (or Ulquiorra) x Orihime
  • Adult Hitsugaya x Karin (Or Hinamori/your female OC)
I also have:
  • Helpful Fox Senko-san (presumably Nakano x Senko bc ppl ship them)
  • Oshi no Ko (where Ai DOESN'T die)
  • AOT (EreMika is canon cause Eren probably gon die in the last season)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Ed x Winry, ofc)
  • Demon Slayer (TanKana, ZenNezu, and obviously GiyuShino too)
  • My Hero Academia (Deku x Uraraka)
  • Is The Order A Rabbit? (Choose one of the five girls and I'll do them)
  • Ya Boy Kongming (Either Eiko x Kongming or Eiko x Taijin)
  • Across the Spider-Verse Peni (or Gwen) x My OC
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime (Rimuru x Shizue/Shion/Shuna/Milim/Mjullan...)
  • Genshin Impact (MC x all the girl characters except for like kids like Nahida and Klee...)
  • Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle (Princess x Demon King Twilight or the Hero)
  • (Craving THIS right now) My Tiny Senpai- Shinozaki Takuma x Shiori Katase (or the Manager x Hayakawa)
  • The Amazing (Online?) Circus (?)- Pomni x Me (or any of the male characters)
  • (Strongly craving for anyone who watched the anime or read the manga/light novel) The Apothecary Diaries- Jinshi x Maomao
  • (THIS IS MY ALL-TIME CRAVING) Frieren: At Journey's End- Stark x Fern or Frieren x My Elf OC
  • (Craving this too) Miraculous Ladybug- Marinette x Adrien (Or Marinette x MC who's a transfer student from Japan)
  • (Also this too) Fate Franchise- Shiro Emiya x Sakura Matou (or any other female characters and I want to do a AU where Sakura doesn't get all that nasty treatment so-)
  • (Craving this also) Mashle: Magic and Muscle- Mash x Lemon or MC x Lemon (Or any girls you want)
Movies:
  • Harry Potter
  • Star Wars (Darth Zuntes (MC) x your OC)
  • Lord of the Rings
  • etc.
Original Plots:
  • MC x Kizuna Ai (Or any of the female VTubers)
If you're interested, PM me and we shall discuss. and if you aren't up for fandom RPs, I can do original plots too, just PM me and we can discuss.
Also, ALL the underage characters (Peni, the Rabbit girls, Miraculous Ladybug, Fate, Mashle, Princess Syalis -she's between 16-21-Frieren and MHA.)

!!!ALL THE UNDERAGE CHARACTERS WILL BE 18+ IN THE RPS!!!

Last edited:
Yes, here's the list of my other animes:
  1. Helpful Fox Senko-san
  2. Demon Slayer
  3. MHA
  4. Is The Order A Rabbit?
  5. Oshi No Ko (Hoshino Ai doesn't die in our RP)

I want to do a rp with the new Spider-Man movie if anyone is interested... also bump!

Craving That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime right now!

Strongly craving The Apothecary Diaries (If you see my pfp, I'm literally Jinshi XD)

I can do Bleach, Helpful Fox, Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, or Fullmetal alchemist. I am familiar with all of those anime.

Bump, added Miraculous Ladybug and Fate series (Not a April Fool's Joke)

Anyone interested in the Fate franchise plot? I'm really interesed in doing Shiro protecting Sakura from Shinji...

Back
Top Bottom