Currently reading:
Fandom Search

Pale_Crow

Envious Baby
Local time
Today 2:37 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello, My name is Corvus, and I like to RP.
I suppose I should introduce my style of RPing, and set some ground rules first.

Firstly: I tend to RP in a third person, past tense style, but will change to match the other RPer, if I feel like it's necessary.
Rules:
  • Please have good Grammar
  • My life is chaotic, so if I disappear without a trace, that's normal, I'll be back within a day or two.
  • I usually prefer to plan RPs and events rather than just jumping right in
  • I tend to stay away from anything heavily NSFW
  • All my characters are pan, unless stated elsewise
  • I usually write around a paragraph or two in length, depending on how much I want to say
  • I don't particularly have any triggers, but if you're going too far, I'll let you know.

And now, for my fandoms, and characters I usually play.
  • Fire Emblem (Depends on the game)
  • BNHA (Ship Children) (YES, ALL CHARACTERS will be aged up)
  • Hazbin Hotel (Alastor)
  • That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime (Rimuru, Ciel)
  • One Piece (Yamato)
  • Genshin Impact (Wriothesley)
  • Overwatch (Reaper, Cassidy, Sombra)
And much, much more.

Of course, I also do OC content.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still looking for an rp partner? I've been really hyperfixated on hazbin hotel/ helluva boss, but I also enjoy other Fandom! I also have a chaotic schedule so I totally understand disappearances.

Hi! Are you still looking for an rp partner? I've been really hyperfixated on hazbin hotel/ helluva boss, but I also enjoy other Fandom! I also have a chaotic schedule so I totally understand disappearances.
Of course! PM me, and we can discuss detailes there.

I saw you love playing Alastor for Hazbin Hotel. I'm looking for one for an idea I have. pm me if this is still open?

Back
Top Bottom