MxF Fandoms, Fandoms, Fandoms!

Currently reading:
MxF Fandoms, Fandoms, Fandoms!

BoundlessM

Serf
Local time
Today 6:26 AM

Hello there,

I'm a 29-year-old man, in the EST time zone, and I have been roleplaying for over a decade. I am currently without a few partners, and was hoping to find someone with who I could share a long-term and story-rich roleplay with. I enjoy roleplays that often gravitate towards dark-fantasy and adventure, with a healthy dose of erotic writing!

My strengths are that I am, that I can write with detail, and that I can be very patient. My weaknesses are that I have limited availability, am a glutton over large breasts, and may be too verbose!

In terms of writing style, I tend to lean towards multi-paragraph, descriptive posts, but I'm flexible and can adapt to different lengths and paces depending on the scene and my roleplay partner's preference. I'm also a lover of twists and plot hooks. I love being able to throw a curveball into the story that takes it into a completely unexpected direction. Betrayed by a friend? Kidnapped and imprisoned? Attacked and losing a character? These are the sorts of twists I enjoy. I'm also a sucker for drama, so I'd love to explore the more dramatic side of things. If you need inspiration or an example, I am also willing to provide a writing excerpt!

I should also mention my love for playing evil or morally gray characters. Whether it's a ruthless and manipulative demon king, a cruel and narcissistic mercenary, or a villainous vampire, I've got you covered. Either way, let me know if playing/including dark characters is fine with you.

Anyways. With that out the way, here's a few fandoms that I'm interested in:

Rosario + Vampire
Resident Evil
Witcher 3
Star Wars
Corpse Party
Tales of Vesperia
Sword Art Online
Euphoria
Free Itadak
Demon Slayer
Batman
The Last of Us
Silent Hill
Grand Theft Auto 4

Mafia

We don't necessarily need to include what's canon for these fandoms. And if you're not interested in said fandoms, then I'm perfectly fine with creating our own set of characters, plot, and world. I can settle for either something story orientated, or smut-orientated. Let me know your preferences!

Back
Top Bottom