Any Fandoms off the beaten path

Currently reading:
Any Fandoms off the beaten path

RedGrinner

Reality oftentimes defies our desires.
Local time
Today 2:25 PM
I'll cut to the chase real quick, first, those marked "No smut" will indeed have no smut. Second, if you're interested, I hope you either know or are open to learning, tho frankly, if you don't know Shrek, you're too young. And finally third, make sure you read the descriptions. The title of this thread says fandoms off the beaten path. This means that chances are there are going to be a LOT of changes while still remaining loyal to the source material.

Ajin Demi-human
(PM me for this)

Shrek (No smut)
The castle we find Fiona in was once her home. Her family lived there, and it used to be the capital of Duloc. The lava moat was already there, and the bridge was utterly destroyed. It used to be a working drawbridge.

But when the dragon attacked, the castle fell to ruin. Fiona's father, her mother, the servants and all died. But the dragon kept her as its living trophy, the castle to be her prison, and occasionally it would leave to eat.

Everyone knows she lived. The Magic Mirror, being the one everyone turned to for guidance and information, was able to relay this.

Now Farquad, one of the many lords of Duloc, has become power hungry. With the fall of the royal family, the kingdom is in disarray and lord Farquad has his own image of what the kingdom should be, thus the gradual eradication of every magical creature and the enforcement of strict laws causing many to flee.

And they settled in the swamp of a territorial, introverted ogre, who's kind is feared by all.

(PM me if interested.)

Monsters Inc
Humans give off energy whenever they experience fear, an energy that was discovered in less then favorable circumstances. In our world, their existence classified. And as far as monster sightings are concerned, they tend to be dumbed down to children's nightmares, urban legends, or schizophrenic hallucinations.

But in their world, the encounter led to the founding of Monster's Inc, named for what the humans called them, and a multibillion dollar industry that not only provides the world's power, but also hosts a worldwide show competition where the Scare Masters go against each other to get to the top of the leaderboard.

Key cards and pass codes activate the doorways (not doors that slide in and get lowered, rectangular doorways stand lined up already in the factory Scare Floor.), creating portals in carefully calculated locations such as under the bed, inside the closet/wardrobe, outside the window, inside a 'haunted' house, in the basement, in the attic, and sometimes out in the open . . . but only the top Scare Masters dare to take on such a challenge.

But what happens when a rookie messes up? What happens when a teenager decides to humor their 4 year old cousin by setting up a hidden camera in the bedroom to prove that it's 'just a nightmare'?

{New characters, new plot. PM me if interested.}

DC Gotham
(PM me for this.)

Back
Top Bottom