Unspecified Fantasy & Dark themed Plots

Currently reading:
Unspecified Fantasy & Dark themed Plots

sage.

passionate
Local time
Today 1:29 AM
Evening, please enjoy reading about me, and the plots I have in mind!
WHO AM I?
I typically go my sage, since it's my username! If you have any clever little nicknames, I'd love to hear them! Anyways, I have been role-playing since I was 9. I'm 21 now, so that's been what, 10 years? Geez. In this time frame, I've grown a lot, but that doesn't mean I won't have errors. I try my best to go over what I write before sending it through. However, I am not perfect, and I know you aren't either. I write between 2-10 paragraphs depending on the scene and how much I am given! Usually, I do better with someone who is able to write at the same level as me or a little higher. I love being challenged, and will do my best to meet the standards of my partner! Also, I am a very understanding partner. You can come to me if you feel uncomfortable with a scene. You can be very honest with me if you aren't liking something, or want to change something! All you have to do is ask, and I will oblige if I agree or understand! Only love from me, no hate! I won't ever disregard your feelings! They are valued and taken into account when we're forming a story together.

WHAT I LIKE IN RP'S!
I am most experienced in fantasy, adventure, and dark themes. I enjoy all these themes combined, and I am willing to explore other themes too! The only ones I reframe from doing are overly cliche romance, and/or slice of life (It's got to be a very good story for me to consider doing slice of life). I also like to write with multiple characters or have a main or two and secondary characters who can either die or become important roles in a story. I enjoy the process of world-building, creating a board on Pinterest that I and a partner can work on, and exchanging ideas for plots. I enjoy coming up with new ideas with partners, or ones involving predator/prey aspects, as well as an underlying romance. I like smut, though I don't want it to take up a considerable amount of the story. It needs to fall naturally. I am here to write stories and build bonds, not write erotica. I am more experienced in MXF and FXF, and will only do it. I like writing as females, but will consider doing a male alongside a female character! If I am missing anything else that I like in RP's, I will let you know in PM.

MY PLOTS!
I will mark out the plots taken.

In the beginning, when women and men were created equally, earth thrived. Men and women conquered lands together, equally participated in politics, as well as run lands together. Then, when men began to grow ego's, women were put below men. The goddess of mother nature, and creator of women, began to lose her power of the world, and mother nature began to dwindle. Women took note of this, and a certain woman had the strength to step forward, leading a rebellion to conquer men, forcing men to submit to her ruling, or die a pitiful death at the hands of her followers. 3 decades later, and this woman's rebellion has blossomed into a empire, a matriarch. However, their worst enemy, an opposing empire, has began to get an upper hand in the long war between both empires. Why? The queen of the matriach has died on the front lines of battle, forcing the eldest daughter to be crowned. It's sudden, and she must quickly learn to rule on her own, alongside her sisters.

- This plot is pretty open ended. I have more lore for this plot, though wish to keep it in PM's
- This rp will involve heavy world building, communicating, use of multiple characters - female and male.
- FxM, and FxF will be allowed.
- There will be roles, which will be filled by our characters!
A sickly prince has a dying wish, to bring his best friend on a journey. Predicted to live only 2 more years, he talks the queen and king of his kingdom (his parents) into allowing him to explore the world until he dies. His only true friend, a woman, the daughter of the doctor who helped the prince, accompanies him on their journey. Before they leave the kingdom, the prince gives his friend three simple rules to follow. 1. Don't fall in love with me. 2. Don't try and save me, or fine a cure. I'm going to die. 3. Accept I will die, and that it may come any time. The friend of his hides her displeasure for the rules, but accepts them for the sake of her friend. Then, as they begin their journey through kingdoms, and unmapped territory, the friend begins to break all these rules. Romance will blossom, heart break will follow, and in the end the friend will strive to find a cure for her dying prince.

- For this RP, I will play the girl - the friend.
- In the RP, the prince is ill, and isn't physically that strong, and has breathing trouble.
- MC will have to help him a lot, which will cause conflict since
I'm thinking the prince will sometimes fight to be independent.
- There will be multiple characters.
- The plot is open-ended, and easy to world build off of.
When a male siren loses everything - the herd of women he grew up around, the queen he loved so much, the man begins to hate humans. He strives to find the female sirens of his kind, who are in government's hands. While planning his mission, he spends years in solitude until one unlucky day a human girl becomes the target for his next meal. As he begins his hunt, he hears the woman on the boat speak to a supposed government official. Piecing things together, he realizes the woman is a government official...and could help him. Deciding to approach the woman, threatening her with her life, he demands her help in finding his kind.

- I want dark themes for this.
- I will play the human girl.
- Make the siren hostile, perhaps ruthless at first.
- This plot is romance, but romance won't form until MC is able to gain the sirens trust.
I don't have a specific plot in mind. For this plot, it's kinda new and vague. YC is apart of an underground world, a world which is illegal. They are a monster fighter, and have a monster they are able to connect their mind with during fights to battle opponents and get money. However, they aren't down here for no reason. Before becoming a monster fighter, they were a normal woman, and was targetted by a group of men. These men raped her, cut her, and did much more. She was found by a man, her now side-kick, and only friend, who took in and healed her. He brought up the idea of finding the men who did this to her, and they realized all these men were fighters in the underground world. YC begins to find these men and kill them, as well as kill other men who have slipped through the justice system. She kills men who have caused trouble to women, raped, abused, or killed them. The government begins to notice this and sends a secret agent after her. I will be playing the secret agent. Her mission is to get close to the woman and gain hard evidence she is the person behind these murders.

There is a darker secret though, which hides in the F.BI. The supposed justice system that has promised to protect its people has connections and influence in the underground world. The true reason they want YC dead is because the men she is killing are the same men that help the F.B.I gain money from the monster fights. MC will find this out as she is getting close to YC. She will also realize she is gaining actual feelings for YC.

- This will have dark themes, gore, etc.
- Based on the first episode of love, death, and robots: sonnies edge.
- I would love to world-build, and flesh out this world!

Pm me if interested!
Tell me if you have your own ideas!

Last edited:
I will gladly play the siren if you want to do that rp right now

Back
Top Bottom