Currently reading:
Fantasy (+Final Fantasy) Storytelling

Celtia

The Eldritch Deity
Local time
Today 1:24 AM
Pronouns
Them/they
Intro: Hello! I am Celtia, and I am 26 years old and happily taken. I have been writing for about 11 or so years but my abilities are still average at best, and I tend to range in detail depending on how my brain wants to work.

Schedule: I appreciate patience because I have a job and responsibilities. My average response time is once a week.

General info: If you like angst, spice, drama, romance, fantasy, smut, fluff, violence, and explosions; I do too!
To be honest, there is not much that I won't detail, but there are some things I just cannot do smut wise, and I do not want the plot to be just based on the sexual stuff. I love plotting together and communicating, because it helps move the story.

I am open to any ship; fxf, mxf, and mxm. I do sometimes have a preference for plots, but I am very much open to new stuff and ideas.

☆Please PM me for interest thank you.☆

The Plots:

Magic, High Fantasy, Multiple Races, Academy (+18 obviously), Drama, Romance, Smut

Synopsis-
Kingdoms at war, as always. Yet this certain kingdom is a bit more unique. In this caste system, one's power is determined by what Zodiac signs one's noble household bears.
The Zodiac: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Wolf, and Boar.
Each Noble home is marked with the symbol of their respective Zodiac, which becomes their familiar when they become of age. Each of these animals also grants their respective partners with magical abilities when they create a pact/contract with a familiar.
However, during times of war, each household is in a power struggle for the throne after the current Queen was killed (for juicy plot reasons). In order to gain the throne, two Noble houses come up with a plan to marry their children so two Zodiac familiars can combine their power to win the battle.
However, the two are engaged and tied up in this fight. My character and your character do not get along at all nor desire the throne, and come up with a plan together to join the Knights Academy, as becoming an official Knight means giving up marriage and homely comforts and swearing oneself only to the kingdom.
Things might not totally go according to plan, and they may start to crush on each other in their little agreement to get along for the sake of getting out of their marriage to each other.

In a world full of magic and monsters and creatures called Familiars, Mages are born with the ability to learn almost any type of magic which makes them a high prize indeed. Which is how they came to be conquered and enslaved by the most powerful Primal, Kainaat, beholder of the element Creation. In this world, Familiars buy and raise Mages, and even make pacts with ones with potential. Muse A is a Mage that was captured to be bid off to the Familiars, and Muse B is a Familiar who is seeking a Mage who can help them.

Fandoms:

My personal favorites to be or have in this scenario, ranked:

(Spoilers warning, I have played up to Endwalker so if you want a previous expansion or to avoid future plot stuff, please let me know. I am willing to play female or male)

Alisaie Leveilleur ☆☆☆

Alphinaud Leveilleur ☆☆☆

Estinien Wyrmblood ☆☆☆☆☆☆

G'raha Tia ☆☆☆☆☆

Thancred Waters ☆☆☆☆

Urianger Augurelt ☆☆☆

The Warrior of Light ☆☆☆☆☆

Y'shtola Rhul ☆☆☆☆☆☆

(If you want to play Estinien or G'hara you will be my favorite person)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom