All Fantasy in the Far West (FxM/doubling)

Currently reading:
All Fantasy in the Far West (FxM/doubling)

Overlord Tenebrous

That which is
Local time
Today 6:40 AM
Pronouns
He/It
Hello. I am Overlord Tenebrous, or OT if you prefer. I will not say much more than that I have been RPing solidly for about 7 years now, and that I live on the East coast as far as time zones are concerned.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

Minutes, to days. In truth if I am enjoying an RP, and even more if I am excited for an RP, I will reply given any and all opportunity. I work weekdays from roughly 10-6, but in the evenings or on weekends I can rapid fire back and forth. It is not unheard of for a truly invigorating rp to get 10k words in a day from me, assuming circumstances allow.

As for my style, third person, multiple paragraphs, novel style writing. I ask the same from my partners. High-quality shit.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Very nearly none. I am not fond of sexual violence in any way shape or form. Otherwise, I've written shit that would cause the MPAA to permanently ban me from ever submitting a script to Hollywood.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
That is the aim of this particular RP, sexual content, so yes. I do not wish to discuss kinks openly here, let it be said I am mostly vanilla. Mostly. As for limits, the usual applies. Vore, bathroom stuff, and I repeat, any kind of sexual violence of any sort, I do not care for one bit.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
No. I only write original characters in original settings. I might take inspiration here or there, but I do not write other people's characters.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Yes.

This is the pitch of this RP.

It is a Fantasy Western. That is the basis of this RP. Your standard D&D high fantasy world, but in a western setting, and also very horny.

I'm in the mood for some degeneracy, so that is what I wish to write here. Our characters start off as myself playing a female, and you either being a male or futa if you prefer. She is an outlaw, your character is what you would prefer, but the initial idea was that they were an opportunistic whore.

My character comes into this small town after robbing a bank. Stays at the saloon, and requests your characters services. From there, shenanigans ensue and they're forced on the run together. I figured this would be treated as almost an episodic RP, and with use of doubling and each of us playing a variety of characters, we would explore the setting while various being that populate it explore each other in all manner of ways.

I hope that was explained clearly. In short: Old West fuck fest. With Elves.

Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom