MxM Fantasy Medieval

Legolass

Lady Leggy of the Red
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:52 AM
Pronouns
She/Her/Witch
Hello! I am looking for someone to roleplay a story where two men with varying reasons are travelling alone when they meet each other. Length doesn't really matter to me, but I request at least a full sentence.
My own length depends on my energy and my schedule, as well as my mood, so sometimes it will be one line and sometimes it will be a paragraph, but most of the time it will be in between. I prefer story but I am A-Okay doing smut as well. I like checking in on my roleplay partners so I'll probably ask how you are quite often. I prefer descriptive when writing because it gives more depth. As stated, this is fantasy, so your character can be an elf/dwarf/human/etc. I want you to have fun with it too so go wild! Let me know if you have an idea and we can try to incorporate it in since this doesn't have a set story aside from what I stated. It can be anything!

I would not mind giving it a try if you are still looking for someone? Message me if you like, I'd love to see where this goes.

Back
Top Bottom