Currently reading:
Closed Fantasy, ownerXpet, MxMxF or MxFxF,

Sweet_Bella

Emperor
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:18 PM
Name: Safira
Nickname: Snow, she rarely use Safira anymore.
Hight: 155CM or 5'1 feet
Hair: Black with white lines like her wolf fur.
Eyes: A blue light shade.
Skin: Pale
c4522dbb7f228f98ed75adc61a7891c9--pomeranian-husky-pomsky-puppies.jpg
d7a47978c340eda8caa512cd40158623.jpg

This is a fantasy roleplay and I am looking for;

YC1~ A master. (Would like it to be a vampire, but it is not a must)
YC2 ~ A second master/Mistress (like above) or a servant (prefer he/she to be human)

MC is a werewolf hybrid. It means she is able to turn into a werewolf whenever she wants and her human form would not go completely human but would still have her tail and wolf ears left. But MC has a bad past and a bad beating from a former owner made the turning stop and she got stuck in her wolf form.

Some pet rescuers found her and thought she was a husky wolf puppy because of her small size. Almost two years later is she still in the pet store, giving up all thoughts of getting out of there and ever being able to turn back into her human form. But maybe the sun will shine upon her too?

I am planning to have her change suddenly back into her human form one or two days after getting into the new home. The master YC1 believed he was buying a pet and gets very surprises by the turns as well and a little worried. Hybrids are no longer legal and are requested to be put down by the government. So having an illegal girl in your home would turn the world upside down in many ways.

The second master role would be similar to the first one. Maybe they are married? Friends? Companions? For some reason are they living together and now have a rare hybrid under their roof. That would really add some extra spice to the relationship.

If you are interest in the servant role.
You will be working around the house and helping the master out with some easy work related chores. Maybe you also was very against the idea of getting a pet into the household? Maybe you have a crush on the master and don't like the idea of sharing? How on earth would you be living with a dangerous hybrid? Or maybe we will get along just well? Who knows?

We will come up with the rest of the idea together :)

The master Y1 is taken. But we still have room for one more :)

I am not sure if I mention this before. But hybrids... like Snow is banned. If you find one so are you suppose to report it to the nearest hunter so they can take care of it. The reason behind that was that government did plenty of hybrids back in the time and some of the mixes became bad. Like deadly. They became aggressive and hard to control.

Snow's mother was a pure hybrid. One that was not created in a lab. Her father was a werewolf. Which is why Snow is now a wolf hybrids. I will not tell everything about the future how it's working since it would spoil a lot for you :3

Last edited:
YC1 Master...
Mixed-Mens-Hairstyles-10.jpg

Name: Nikolai Varcolak
Race: Vampire
Height: 6' 3" (1.91 m)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Crystal blue
Skin: Light

Last edited:
We are now looking for one more partner, YC2
If you are interested PM me :D