ForestFaeryFawn

Sleep deprived & Fuelled by Coffee
Local time
Tomorrow 5:03 AM
Pronouns
She / They
cooltext415701341322936.png
Updated: 10 October 2023
Hi! I am Fawn and looking for some roleplay partners. I am used to playing with my friends, but have 10+ years of experience in roleplaying. I am hoping to start some roleplays on here and look forward to playing with all of you! I also have some DM'ing experience in D&D, if that counts for anything. Just a fair warning, I do not shrink away from the darker themes. Traumatizing my (and potentially your) characters is one of my favorite past-times.

About me
  • I am currently only interested in MxM roleplays. I won't be accepting any FxM anymore!
  • I have hard limits in place for my own good, they will be listed further down in this threat.
  • Please communicate with me. I love OOC planning and talking through plots. I can be very enthusiastic about these things. Also, if you have a problem with something please talk it through with me.
  • English is not my first language, so there can be some errors in my posts. If this bothers you too much, we're not compatible partners.
  • I don't mind short responses, but I can't do one liners. So I decided to make my minimum post length at least 1 paragraph from around 100 words.
  • Bigger posts will mean you will have to wait longer. I have the concentration of a squirrel and will probably get distracted, lmao.
  • Honestly, I like to call myself ghost-friendly. I suffer from anxiety, cptsd and a couple of other things. Sometimes I just forget and I can totally imagine you forgetting too. However, I would like a little message if you're going on a trip or on a hiatus or anything like that.
  • If I haven't responded in a week, please send me a message! I can be very forgetful and sometimes need a little nudge.
  • I live in Europe, so our time-zones most likely differentiate quite a few hours.
  • I D&D multiple times a week, so replies might have to wait for a bit. But I will always try to post at least once a week, though I don't always succeed. I prefer quality over quantity. That being set, I have two modes: Hyper posting maniac or very slow because brain says no.
  • When I fixate on a roleplay then I tend to hyper-post. Don't feel like you have to match my speed. I can be unrealistically fast.
  • I don't mind playing against non-humanoid creatures like orcs and such.
  • I can & am willing to play D&D-type scenario's.
  • I do all kinds of faceclaim! From AI to actor to drawn.
  • I am an influencer in my daily life, so some days I have more time than others. Weekends are very busy for me and sometimes I have to go on work vacations & thus won't be available to post for various lengths of time.
About my roleplays
  • As stated I only play MxM.
  • I tend to play more switch and sub-coded characters. I can play dominants, but don't ask me to strictly play dominants. However, I can play dominants as side characters or second characters!
  • If you play a Dom for me, I will play a Dom for you!
  • That being said, I prefer to let the roleplay decide the dynamic between our characters. As I feel that it is easier to uphold that way, when it forms naturally.
  • Smut-only RPs are not destined for me. I can play Smut-heavy RPs, but I need a bit of plot to go along with it. However, I do not have a fixed ratio, but prefer a higher plot ratio to smut.
  • I only RP in third person.
  • I do not RP any fandoms, I'm sorry. I am just not comfortable playing any characters that aren't mine. I feel like I won't do them justice.
  • My favourite genre is fantasy, but I do not shy away from modern and slive of life either.
  • Honestly, I really like romance in my RPs. Otherwise I will get bored pretty quickly. It doesn't have to be instant-love, but at least give me something. Slow-burn is the best, though!
  • My characters will react on what your characters do. So if your character is a jerk, mine will react accordingly.
  • I can play a variation of characters, from soft and shy characters to little spitfires that communicate in sarcastic comments. I enjoy them all! Please let me know what you would prefer.
  • My characters are my characters, you don't dictate what they do or think.
  • I make new characters for each roleplay. Not everyone likes to play against a certain type of characters after all and I am always willing to accommodate my partner.
  • Usually I try to match my partner in terms of length, but I am not a huge stickler for it. When left to my own devices I usually average on 500-1k words.

Couple Dynamics I really like
  • Reincarnated Lovers
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Lovers to Enemies
  • Friends to Lovers
  • Oblivious Sweetie x Overprotective Brute
  • Introvert x Extrovert
  • Chihuahua x Golden Retriever (As in energy-types, not the actual dogs)
  • Chaos personified x the one that's trying to diffuse said chaos
  • Hero x Villain
  • Idol x Fan
  • Idol x Idol
  • Protective x Doesn't need protecting
  • Goofy x Serious
  • Friends to Lovers
  • Soulmates (even better if they hate each other)
  • Partners in Crime
  • Two halves of a whole idiot
  • I hate everyone except you x I basically love everyone
  • Hunter x The thing they hunt
  • Menace x Goody two shoes
  • Harems & Poly relationships
  • Prince x Prince
  • Prince x Commoner
  • Prince x Knight
  • Slave x Master
  • Kidnapped x Kidnapper
  • Stalker x Stalked
  • Killer x Victim
  • Influencer x Fan
  • Mafia heir/leader x Enemy Mafia heir/leader
  • Gang member x Innocent sweety

All of the above can be mixed and matched for different tropes! They can also be mixed for Polyamorous RPs.

I am a sucker for Polyamorous relationships & Harems, so here are some dynamicsspecifically for that trope:
  • Shorties & the taller guys that make fun of them (but secretly really like them)
  • Bunch of people who only have each other because they don't fit in
  • All of them pining for one person and fighting about them, but eventually decided to just share them
  • Unfair power dynamics, like one person being dominant over several others.

Tropes I really like
  • Arranged Marriages
  • Soulmates
  • Reincarnated lovers
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Forbidden Love
  • Obsessive Love
  • Opposites Attract
  • Forced Lovers
  • Omegaverse
  • Found Family

Settings I really like
  • Omegaverse
  • Pirates
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Medieval Fantasy
  • Cults
  • Mafia Families

These are a huge plus:
Fun to include but not necessary a must.
  • My character being forced or kidnapped
  • An unfair power dynamic
  • Cults
  • Harems
  • Polyarmorous couples
  • Non-Con and Dub-Con

Kinks
Fun to include but not necessary a must.
  • Bondage
  • Blindfold
  • Electric Toys
  • Praise
  • Impact Play
  • Biting
  • Scolding & Degradation
  • Collars
  • Leashes
  • Chains
  • Voyeurism
  • Choking
  • Knife play
  • Aftercare
  • Orgasm control
  • Wax Play, Nipple Play
  • Cross-dressing
  • Exhibitionism
  • One fully clothed, other naked
  • Brats (to play)
  • Hard doms
  • Soft doms
  • Controlling Doms
  • Public places

Hard Limits
  • Watersports or anything else with bodily fluids
  • Unrealistic amounts of cum (but I don't mind specifics on this in a post)
  • Having limbs cut off
  • Impregnation (though, for the right plot this can be discussed)
  • Incest of any kind
  • Scat
  • Cannibalism
  • More might be added later

Writing Example

How many days had it been, since that Dimitri had disappeared? Emery had been wandering the dark streets in the middle of the nights, his instincts in complete overdrive as they took over all of his senses. This new body was one he was struggling to get used to, the thirst in the back of his throat as apparent as hunger used to be.

As you see, Emery was changed. He had been a human before, but wanting to be together with the only friend he had ever had in his life, he had allowed Dimitri to change him into a creature of the night. He was now no longer able to walk the streets when the sun shone down on him, he didn't need human food anymore, he had turned into a hunter of his own kind. Well, they weren't his kind anymore and with every passing day Emery was more and more aware of that fact.

The memories of that fateful night were hazy at best. His mind was clouded over, probably a side effect of his body going through all the changes. If Emery was being honest with himself, most of his memories of the past weeks were hazy too. With nobody to properly guide him, to teach him the ropes of this new existence, Emery was left to the whims of his instincts. And those instincts mostly consisted out of the thirst that was so strong that it would overshadow absolutely everything else.

More than once Emery had woken up out of yet another cloudy haze, his hands covered in blood from a sloppy kill. The body was nowhere in sight, but the metallic taste in the back of his throat was a tell tale sign of the meal that he had just had. Emery had changed into a vampire, and a wild one at that with nobody to help him control the urges that would take over.

In the days and nights that had followed the change, Emery had taken to living in hostels. It was such a big change from the life he had before. He had just settled down, his life finally figured out. He had a home, a small apartment he used to rent in a small town. He had a job as a librarian in the very same town he had lived in. He had known that library like the back of his hand, as it was the place where he had spend many days in the rough early years of his life. And even after that, it had been the only place where he had always felt safe. In between the books with stories of places far away from here, on another plain of existence. Back when he was younger, he had not even known of the existence of vampires. Not until he had met Dimitri, who could have come right out of the books that he loved so much.

Emery knew that he eventually had to return, having lost track of the amount of days that he had spent wandering around. He had called in sick every morning, just before he was going to sleep for the day. They didn't make a fuss about it, as before this Emery didn't call in sick very often. He had fled the village all together, not wanting to hurt anybody near the place he called home.

But if he was telling the truth, he was lonely. Dimitri had been the only friend he had and now he was gone too. To make matters worse, the instincts were so strong that he could barely hold onto the thread of humanity. It threatened to break at any given time. He was lost, alone and scared. He didn't know how to handle himself, now that everything that he had known had changed.

Another night arrived and Emery was just waking up from another deep sleep. His tongue still had that metallic pang, a clear sign of the meal he had the night before. At the very least, it would keep the haze at bay for a couple of days. This gave Emery the chance to gather his wits, in an attempt to make sense of this new life he was given.

With a groan he sat up straight in the hostel bed, his back groaning because of laying still for so long. The dirty blonde moved a hand through his hair, sweeping the long locks out of his face. Getting out of bed he grabbed a t-shirt that was laying over one of the chairs. He pulled it over his chest before slipping into a pair of black jeans as well. He put on the leather boots that looked as if he had already walked a thousand miles on them and shrugged on the leather jacket that looked just as weathered. As he made himself ready for the night, he wondered if he was ever going to be able to go back to the village he had grown up in, even though it hadn't been a pleasant youth. Growing up in an orphanage had been difficult and Emery had been a loner. But he was never truly bullied, knowing how to defend himself. Someone had to take care of him after all, and nobody else was going to do it. Not until Dimitri.

Next to the hazy frenzies that Emery would regularly find himself in, he was trying to find Dimitri. Traveling from place to place, he searched whenever he could. This was another one of those nights, where Emery would eventually find himself wandering the streets of yet another unfamiliar town. Scavenging the alleys of said town, in search of the friend that had disappeared.

Plots
YC = Your Character
MC = My Character

In this world everyone has a soulmate. And it is generally believed that this soulmate is your perfect match. They will be revealed to you once you're ready for it. Our characters are each other's soulmates, but chance has it that they are each other's mortal enemy. They have been at each other's throat since kinder garden, absolutely hating each other. But one day they realize that they are each other's soulmate and we pick up from here.

YC and MC are princes of different countries, which are at war. One day the leaders of both countries agree to meet for peace negotiations. YC meets MC and YC seems to develop an interest in MC. The peace negotiations do not go well, but through those few days that those negotiations last YC has gotten to know MC and they have developed some kind of inkling of friendship, though YC definitely wanted it to be more than just a mere friendship. As the peace negotiations do not go well, the two of them are pulled apart again. YC will not let it rest, though. And decides that, if they're already at war anyway and peace is nowhere in sight, kidnapping the crown prince won't hurt. So that's exactly what he does. After all, YC has never been denied anything that he wants.

The kingdoms are at war and YC meets MC at peace negotiations. The peace negotiations do not go well. Instead of the two becoming friends, they barely talk with each other. The war continues and one day YC sees MC walking unsupervised in the forest. In an attempt to bring peace to the two countries YC kidnaps MC and takes them to their castle. It was a spur of the moment decision and now he has to make the decision he took work.

Two countries are at war and in an attempt for peace they arrange a marriage between YC, the crownprince of his country, and MC, the youngest prince they have. MC comes to live with YC a few weeks before the wedding and everyone is hoping that the war is over, because it has been taking its toll on the people.

There is a curse going through the lands, which is turning everyone sick who comes in contact with. However, turns out that YC and MC are imune. So the leaders of the lands have decided to bring our characters together and have them figure out what the fuck is actually happening, to search for the warlock that has brought this curse upon our lands and to stop him.

MC is a well-known hacker, but he is only known by his username. One day he is in desperate need of money and uses his skills to transfer money to his own bank account. Turns out that he has chosen to steal from the wrong person. As it turns out that he has stolen from a Mafia organisation and the boss (YC) is taking matters into their own hands. Hacking is a useful skill to have and they certainly would like to add that to their ranks. He kidnaps MC and blackmails them into working for them. If he doesn't, he will tell the whole world who is really behind all those hacks he has done.

MC walks through the city at night, just having finished their job. But they find a figure (YC) laying in the streets, wounded and bleeding. Being a kind person, they call an ambulance and rides along towards the hospital. There YC is treated for his wounds. When YC opens up his eyes, MC is the first person he sees.

They part ways and time passes. MC never hears from the stranger he saved ever again. But one night, as he is walking home, he gets attacked by a group of thugs. YC, remembering them and having kept an eye on them for a while now, absolutely annihilates the thugs to protect MC. Turns out that YC is the leader of some gang and now that MC knows, he can't exactly leave anymore. Or is that just an excuse from YC to keep MC by his side?

MC is a explorer, traveling the world so search for ancient artefacts. One day, he finds a lost civiliazation in the middle of a jungle/waterfall/whatever-you-like and starts studying them from afair. He thinks that he is being so secretive, that the people living there don't notice him. YC notices him, though. And one night, when MC is asleep in his tent, YC goes in to confront him and check if the explorer is hostile. Have they told anybody else? Will they drag MC back to the lost city? Or will they keep this a secret? It's all up to you and this story can go multiple ways! Feel free to throw ideas at me!

Being the youngest of the Royal Family, MC is put in an arranged marriage. The prince is sold off to another Royal Family of another country because of his powers. But before he can say yes, a pirate (YC) swoops MC away. They had taken an interest in the young prince and doesn't want the other nation to have this power in their hands. So, to avoid that the pirate captain forces the prince to marry the pirate captain. The prince MC was supposed to marry swears that he will get his spouse back. Will MC and YC fall in love? Will MC return to the prince they were supposed to marry? Or will YC show them a world they had never seen before, filled with freedom and magic? And will YC be able to corrupt the princeling?

Note: I would like for this to be a story about the pirate corrupting the prince. They might start out as an innocent princeling, but being thrusted into the harsh life of being a pirate he will have to learn how to take care of himself and thus learns how to fight and kill. Once the prince he was supposed to marry finds him, he will no longer be the sweet naive princeling that they expected to marry. Instead, MC has been corrupted and is now a force to be reckoned with. It's a story for the long-run, so I am looking for a long term partner!

Once upon a time there were two lovers, both male and the respective heirs to their kingdoms. Their love was forbidden and a war broke out. To teach their people a lesson, the two lovers formed a pact, cursing the lands into poverty and isolation, a huge wall appearing on the borders. The little bit of magic the kingdoms possesed disappeared. The lovers sealed the deal by committing suicide together. One day the lovers will reincarnate and their birth will be the moment the wall between the two countries crumbles.

The curse can only be broken by allowing the lovers to bloom.
There is a catch. The phophercies of old have changed one fact, making the couple male and female.

One day a prince is born on one side of the wall and a pair of twins on the other. The wall crumbles, they are finally given the opportunity to break the curse. It is immediately is assumed that the girl in the chosen one and the royal families are all too eager to push their kids into an arranged marriage.

The twin sister has turned out to be incredibly spoiled, while the brother turned out to be a freedom loving wild child. A few weeks before the arranged marriage the family meets and spends some quality time in a castle. Only the chosen prince feels not a single thing for the chosen princess. However, he finds her brother rather attractive instead, feeling a pull to him.

With every interaction that furthers their relationship these two have a part of the curse vanishes. But the twin prince had always been put second rate and was never allowed to play in those visits, the chosen ones always forced to be alone together. It had been that way since they were children.

<Some people may not like the sister aspect. Please keep in mind that we can always tweak the plots to fit your wants!>

Darker Plots (Trigger Warning)

Our characters are best friends who have been doing everything together since the beginning of their friendship. Until MC gets a boyfriend, which is the point on which YC completely loses it. YC had not noticed how obsessed he had grown with MC, until he is washing the blood off his hands. Turns out in a fit of rage, he has killed MC's boyfriend. He decides that if he is already incriminated anyways, he just as well kidnap MC. After all, he belongs to nobody but him. They have always done everything together, he has helped MC countless of times. He has earnt MC's love and will take it by force if he has to.

<inspired by killing stalking>
MC has been absolutely obsessed with YC for a long while. He has been following him around, essentially stalking him, for a long while. One day he manages to catch YC in a coffeeshop/on the streets/whatever you see fit. YC invites MC to come over to his home, which MC gleefully accepts. The very moment that the door closes behind him, YC strikes him in the head and renders him unconcious. When MC wakes up, he discovers that YC is the famed serial killer that has been plagueing the city they live in.

Please DM me if interested!

Last edited:
Current cravings:
- Something Poly
- Arranged Marriages
- Stalker x Stalked
- Kidnapped x Kidnapper

My preffered roles are in bold šŸ„°
And I am always game to plan out one of my plot bunnies!

Please send me a DM instead of replying on this thread.
Thank you for reading!

Writing Example added

New Plot added (Big Craving):

Hacker Boy
MC is a well-known hacker, but he is only known by his username. One day he is in desperate need of money and uses his skills to transfer money to his own bank account. Turns out that he has chosen to steal from the wrong person. As it turns out that he has stolen from a Mafia organisation and the boss (YC) is taking matters into their own hands. Hacking is a useful skill to have and they certainly would like to add that to their ranks. He kidnaps MC and blackmails them into working for them. If he doesn't, he will tell the whole world who is really behind all those hacks he has done.

New Plots Added:

Wrong place, Right time
MC walks through the city at night, just having finished their job. But they find a figure (YC) laying in the streets, wounded and bleeding. Being a kind person, they call an ambulance and rides along towards the hospital. There YC is treated for his wounds. When YC opens up his eyes, MC is the first person he sees.

They part ways and time passes. MC never hears from the stranger he saved ever again. But one night, as he is walking home, he gets attacked by a group of thugs. YC, remembering them and having kept an eye on them for a while now, absolutely annihilates the thugs to protect MC. Turns out that YC is the leader of some gang and now that MC knows, he can't exactly leave anymore. Or is that just an excuse from YC to keep MC by his side?

---

Curiousity killed the cat
MC is a explorer, traveling the world so search for ancient artefacts. One day, he finds a lost civiliazation in the middle of a jungle/waterfall/whatever-you-like and starts studying them from afair. He thinks that he is being so secretive, that the people living there don't notice him. YC notices him, though. And one night, when MC is asleep in his tent, YC goes in to confront him and check if the explorer is hostile. Have they told anybody else? Will they drag MC back to the lost city? Or will they keep this a secret? It's all up to you and this story can go multiple ways! Feel free to throw ideas at me!

---

Please DM me instead of replying on this thread! Thank you!

New Plot Added!

No longer your sweet little Angel
Being the youngest of the Royal Family, MC is put in an arranged marriage. The prince is sold off to another Royal Family of another country because of his powers. But before he can say yes, a pirate (YC) swoops MC away. They had taken an interest in the young prince and doesn't want the other nation to have this power in their hands. So, to avoid that the pirate captain forces the prince to marry the pirate captain. The prince MC was supposed to marry swears that he will get his spouse back. Will MC and YC fall in love? Will MC return to the prince they were supposed to marry? Or will YC show them a world they had never seen before, filled with freedom and magic? And will YC be able to corrupt the princeling?

Note: I would like for this to be a story about the pirate corrupting the prince. They might start out as an innocent princeling, but being thrusted into the harsh life of being a pirate he will have to learn how to take care of himself and thus learns how to fight and kill. Once the prince he was supposed to marry finds him, he will no longer be the sweet naive princeling that they expected to marry. Instead, MC has been corrupted and is now a force to be reckoned with. It's a story for the long-run, so I am looking for a long term partner!

Credits to this tiktok for the idea

Last edited:
Currently really craving any plots involving soulmates and/or OmegaVerse!

Anything Pirate Related is always welcome!

Also cleaned up my request thread!
Please do not comment on this thread but send me a message instead šŸ„°

Still looking for MxM partners šŸ„°
Please send me a DM if you see anything that catched your interest or if you want to cook up something entirely new together!

Complete Request Threat redone
New plot added "In the name of love"
Once upon a time there were two lovers, both male and the respective heirs to their kingdoms. Their love was forbidden and a war broke out. To teach their people a lesson, the two lovers formed a pact, cursing the lands into poverty and isolation, a huge wall appearing on the borders. The little bit of magic the kingdoms possesed disappeared. The lovers sealed the deal by committing suicide together. One day the lovers will reincarnate and their birth will be the moment the wall between the two countries crumbles.

The curse can only be broken by allowing the lovers to bloom.
There is a catch. The phophercies of old have changed one fact, making the couple male and female.

One day a prince is born on one side of the wall and a pair of twins on the other. The wall crumbles, they are finally given the opportunity to break the curse. It is immediately is assumed that the girl in the chosen one and the royal families are all too eager to push their kids into an arranged marriage.

The twin sister has turned out to be incredibly spoiled, while the brother turned out to be a freedom loving wild child. A few weeks before the arranged marriage the family meets and spends some quality time in a castle. Only the chosen prince feels not a single thing for the chosen princess. However, he finds her brother rather attractive instead, feeling a pull to him.

With every interaction that furthers their relationship these two have a part of the curse vanishes. But the twin prince had always been put second rate and was never allowed to play in those visits, the chosen ones always forced to be alone together. It had been that way since they were children.

<Some people may not like the sister aspect. Please keep in mind that we can always tweak the plots to fit your wants!>

New update: I will no longer be accepting any FxM plots. I decided to go MxM only.

Back
Top Bottom