FBI Criminal Solving Team (Interest Check)

Currently reading:
FBI Criminal Solving Team (Interest Check)

Zarazel

Knight
Local time
Today 11:40 AM
When you are in danger, where there is nobody else to help you at that moment you rely on those meant to protect and serve. Police, Fire Department, Ambulances, 911 operators etc those are the forefront of every emergency. However sometimes there are mysteries and situations that even they cannot help for those awful cases someone calls the FBI. Man and woman that with their intelligence and wits solve cases that not many people have the stomach to solve.

Your character is a an FBI agent, you had done more than enough in the line of duty to earn respect of your peers. However you are selected to form a team to tackle the most difficult cases they get. Serial rapist, Serial kidnappers and murderers your new team will tackle it all. Would you grow close with your team mates? Will you fall in love? Have babies? This is the tale of the team…

OOC:

Inspired by Criminal Minds show I am looking for individuals who wants to have good mysteries to solve, I will act as a GM and I will play all npcs and the events that will follow you. I will also play the leader of the team so there is no problems deciding who is the team. Looking for interest to see who wants to be in this.

I'd be interested in this!

When you are in danger, where there is nobody else to help you at that moment you rely on those meant to protect and serve. Police, Fire Department, Ambulances, 911 operators etc those are the forefront of every emergency. However sometimes there are mysteries and situations that even they cannot help for those awful cases someone calls the FBI. Man and woman that with their intelligence and wits solve cases that not many people have the stomach to solve.

Your character is a an FBI agent, you had done more than enough in the line of duty to earn respect of your peers. However you are selected to form a team to tackle the most difficult cases they get. Serial rapist, Serial kidnappers and murderers your new team will tackle it all. Would you grow close with your team mates? Will you fall in love? Have babies? This is the tale of the team…

OOC:

Inspired by Criminal Minds show I am looking for individuals who wants to have good mysteries to solve, I will act as a GM and I will play all npcs and the events that will follow you. I will also play the leader of the team so there is no problems deciding who is the team. Looking for interest to see who wants to be in this.

Criminal minds is one of my favorite shows Ive watched every episode a thousand times I am so hard into this role play!

Super interested! Is there still space??

Great question! I'd love to be apart of it still if it does!

Back
Top Bottom