Today 4:15 AM
APPLICATION FORM FOR FEAR THERAPY AT GHOSTWOOD MANOR

Who is filling out the application? ☐ Family member ☐ Friend ☐ Myself​
  Applicant Information

[Upload Photo of Yourself].jpg

Height:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:

If you have tattoos, where are they located?
If you have piercings, where are they located?
Do you have any scars and/or birthmarks?

Name: (first middle last)
Sexuality:
Profession:
Is your job full time or part-time?
  Fear Therapy

Please list your fears and explain why they frighten you.

Have you had therapy before to address these fears or have you tried to overcome them on your own? If so, explain.

If accepted, what do you hope to achieve through fear therapy?

Do you have a preference for one-on-one sessions or group sessions? If no preference, write none.
  Medical Details

Please list any medical conditions that you have (for example, asthma, bone/joint problems, asthma attacks, diabetes, sleep apnea, heart problems, etc.)

How often do you use the following?

Drugs
Alcohol
Cigarettes/Vape​

Have you had any past surgeries and/or hospitalizations? yes/no
If yes, please list the surgery/hospitalization and explain any complications.

Do you take any medications? yes/no
If yes, please list them and the reason you are taking them:

Do you have any allergies? yes/no
If yes, please list:

releaseyourfears.com | Contact Us

Last edited:
Who is filling out the application? ☐ Family member ☐ Friend 🗹 Myself​

Slow - Diviners ft. Reill (representative of Anastasia's voice)

• ——⠀ANASTASIA MARIE NICHOLSON ——
    𝓐pplicant Information

NICKNAMES
    SEXUALITY
    PROFESSION
    CAREER ASPIRATION
    Annie/Nichole/Nikki
    female
    heterosexual
    full-time unemployment
    author

𝓕
    ear Therapy Questionnaire

spiders, centipedes, millipedes - the more legs an insect has the faster they're able to run which is terrifying
    syringes with needles - trauma from wisdom tooth removal where she was given local anesthesia (lidocaine)
    dying alone and not being found after death - afraid that her body would be forgotten about
    being kidnapped - her mind wanders about what physical torture she may suffer if she was kidnapped​

Have you had therapy before to address these fears or have you tried to overcome then on your own? If so, explain.
    No, Annie has always sought comfort from her brother when scared of anything​

New friends. Annie is neutral toward the thought of undergoing fear therapy and really signed up because she thought it would a fun and exciting experience. She hopes to meet and become friends with other participants, whether the therapy sessions work for her or not.​

Do you have a preference for one-on-one sessions or group sessions? If no preference, write none.
    Group sessions.​

𝓜edical History

Medical Conditions
    severe winter depression
    Substance Use
    uses and shares vapes at parties, consumes alcohol at same parties, attends parties at least once a month
    Surgeries/Hospitalizationswisdom teeth removal (age 18), admitted to ER for an infection
    Medicationscombination birth control
    Allergies strawberries, pineapple, kiwi → anaphylaxis if consumed in large amounts; sensitive to certain perfumes and deodorants → skin reaction

𝓒onsent Agreement

I have read and understood the information provided on the website, releaseyourfears.com

I have had opportunities to ask questions about Ghostwood Manor and the fear therapy offered. All of my questions have been answered to my satisfaction.

I understand that all the information I provide in this application and during therapy sessions can be used in my treatment, and, as such, is not confidential.

By signing, I have agreed to undergo fear therapy at Ghostwood Manor and accept any risks involved in participation, accept all liability, and will hold Ghostwood Manor harmless for any damages or injuries, both emotional and physical, possible incurred through therapy sessions

Note: Ghostwood Manor does not seek to harm their applicants, but when dealing with irrational and extreme fears harm may be unintentionally caused to the application by the applicant themselves or other participants.

Electronic Signature: 𝒜𝓃𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃
34f7c0ba52eb837ff730d17be7721381.jpg
Height: 5'6"
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: blue eyes

If you have tattoos, where are they located?
left collarbone, right ankle
If you have piercings, where are they located?
upper ear piercings, middle tongue piercing
Do you have any scars and/or birthmarks? no

Tattoos
left collarbone
6bb3f268166ee0b61ba000d361bac040.jpg

right ankle
CPItMkqnHQh-png__700.jpg

Last edited:
Who is filling out the application? 🗹 Family member ☐ Friend ☐ Myself​

Don't Miss You At All - FINNEAS (deeper parts representative of Alexander's voice)
⠀​

• ——⠀ALEXANDER JAMES NICHOLSON——
    𝓐pplicant Information

NICKNAMES
    SEXUALITY
    PROFESSION
    CAREER ASPIRATION
    Alex
    male
    bisexual leaning gay
    freelance graphic designer, flexible hours
    graphic design and photography

𝓕
    ear Therapy

Abandonment in a relationship - stems from a 4-year emotionally abusive relationship with an ex-boyfriend.
    Being in complete darkness/blindfolded/loss of vision - afraid of not being able to react fast enough if something were to happen in the dark
    Deep bodies of murky water - doesn't like not knowing what could be swimming under him, especially if it's a predatory animal​
    Have you had therapy before to address these fears or have you tried to overcome them on your own? If so, explain
    In a past relationship, Alex did attend couples therapy, which eventually became one-on-one therapy, to try to fix the relationship. After the break-up, he continued to seek counselling, but eventually dropped it because he didn't feel like he was being listened to.​

Honestly, Alex just let his sister sign him up for fear therapy because she was talking about it non-stop and said she needed him to be there for emotional support. Having gone to therapy before, he doesn't really like having to open up to a stranger about his weaknesses. If fear therapy were to work, he'd like to be able to overcome his fear of the dark because that is the reason for his insomnia.​

None​
    𝓜edical History

Medical Conditions
    chronic insomnia, subclinical depression
    Substance Use
    alcohol, drinks spiked lemonade on Fridays
    Surgeries/Hospitalizations
    wisdom teeth removal (age 18), no complications
    Medications
    prescribed antidepressants for insomnia, does not take
    Allergies
    mangoes and dried fruit - inside of mouth will become itchy and break out in hives, lips will become swollen

𝓒
    onsent Agreement

I have read and understood the information provided on the website, releaseyourfears.com

I have had opportunities to ask questions about Ghostwood Manor and the fear therapy offered. All of my questions have been answered to my satisfaction.

I understand that all the information I provide in this application and during therapy sessions can be used in my treatment, and, as such, is not confidential.

By signing, I have agreed to undergo fear therapy at Ghostwood Manor and accept any risks involved in participation, accept all liability, and will hold Ghostwood Manor harmless for any damages or injuries, both emotional and physical, possible incurred through therapy sessions

Note: Ghostwood Manor does not seek to harm their applicants, but when dealing with irrational and extreme fears harm may be unintentionally caused to the application by the applicant themselves or other participants.

Electronic Signature: 𝒜𝓁𝑒𝓍𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒥𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒩𝒾𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃
05eac890a29693689511fa60b752ba29.jpg
Height: 6'3"
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: light brown

If you have tattoos, where are they located? right and left arms
If you have piercings, where are they located? no
Do you have any scars and/or birthmarks? no

Tattoos
left arm
16a6e55f1d06bc95dc14bfb1d21f4b98.jpg

right forearm
8ba0955aa5132f17c3922dd677cbb55d.jpg

right upperarm
l.jpg

Last edited:
pixel art by @pachirisu and @dogicrimson on flight rising
Who is filling out the application? 🗹[Family member ☐ Friend ☐ Myself
dh3.png

IMG_5309.png
dh4.png

full character name
— Five Mac Blind —

Five, Fire starter
— ALIASES —

Man
— GENDER —

— AGE —

— —

Bisexual, man leaning
— ORIENTATION —
dh3.png

⠀⠀

• ⠀⠀
    i1.png
    BASICS
    i1.png

Write a small intro for your character. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis sollicitudin elit sed tellus blandit viverra sed eget odio. Donec accumsan tempor lacus, et venenatis elit feugiat non. Duis porta eros et velit blandit dapibus. Curabitur ac finibus eros. Duis placerat velit vitae massa sodales, eget mattis nibh pellentesque. Duis sollicitudin elit sed tellus blandit viverra sed eget odio. Donec accumsan tempor lacus, et venenatis elit feugiat non.
    ⠀⠀
    i1.png
    LOOKS
    i1.png

Short description of typical outfit, accessories, or distinguishing marks. Basic appearance information and face claims/art/aesthetic pictures will be placed under the accordion. Duis sollicitudin elit sed tellus blandit viverra sed eget odio. Donec accumsan tempor lacus, et venenatis elit feugiat non. Duis porta eros et velit blandit dapibus. Curabitur ac finibus eros. Duis placerat velit vitae massa sodales, eget mattis nibh pellentesque. Duis sollicitudin elit sed tellus blandit viverra sed eget odio.
    IHd9PNx.gif
    Tab 1

Profession: Unemployed
    Is your job full time or part-time? None
    If so, where?Oop

⠀⠀
    i1.png
    TRIVIA
    i1.png

⥼ Put some character facts or mannerisms here.
    ⥼ Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
    ⥼ Duis sollicitudin elit sed tellus blandit viverra sed eget odio.
    ⥼ Donec accumsan tempor lacus, et venenatis elit feugiat non. Duis porta eros et velit blandit dapibus.
    ⥼ Duis placerat velit vitae massa sodales, eget mattis nibh pellentesque.
    7naJZM8.gif
    im1.png
    Tab 1

Being burned alive( Main)
    Spiders
    Closed spaces
    Heights
    Injections
    Have you had therapy before to address these fears or have you tried to overcome them on your own? If so, explain.
    Hopefully my money back. But if this does work, which Five doubts highly--he'll expect progress and character improvement, maybe be a better person to his mom--rather then blame her.
    Do you have a preference for one-on-sessions or group sessions? If no preference, write none.
    None
    𝓜edical History

Medical Conditions Bi-polar depression, Depression,
    Substance Use alcohol, weed almost 24/7, pain meds
    Surgeries/Hospitalizations Alcohol poison (18) Overdose(19)broken arm(19)
    Medications prescribed Iithium and ketamine, overly takes them.
    Allergies Certain pain meds.
    𝓒onsent Agreement

Electronic Signature: Five Mac Blind

x3.png
❝ I don't want to be here....so what you're saying is you don't love me for me and all my flaws!! Fuck you mom, you should have gone to the clinic to save yourself the trouble!❞
x4.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom