Currently reading:
MxF Female Undercover cop

Yusuf

to ruin And to heal
Local time
Tomorrow 7:05 AM
Pronouns
he
You will be playing as a female cop, that has has to work undercover cop or it doesn't have to be undercover. Either is fine. So the story starts off with you/her, finding out about busting a drug cartel. Which has its roots in different parts of the country. They had bribed the politician and other cops. But you are an honest cop and want to help people, protect and save lives. Hence no matter what. You won't quit. No matter how degrading or humiliating or painful. You won't quit because you want to help people. And protect them by destroying this cartel and people related to this.

This is a sexual roleplay with story. But the smut of the the usual boring kind. But it will have various different sexual scenerios. Like for example. You have been invited to go to a party where the rich and influential come out to meet and trade. This way you could get inside scoop on what is happening. Who are the people involved. But to do that. You have to turn on your charm. And get the information by any means necessary.

If the scene involves sitting on the lap of somebody she doesn't want to. Doing sexual tasks for favours. Reply with your zodiac. It will be more in dub-con and non-con side. But no rape. She will always have enough control to stop things and leave.

The main characters will be the boss of that cartel.

I will be playing MULTIPLE characters. Of them include a politician, rich businessman. And other different kinds of people. Maybe she has a bf? Or a husband. And she has to keep whatever she does hidden from him. So that her husband/bf doesn't know. But this is optional. She doesn't need to have a bf.

It will have lots of emotional drama too. Lots of fun chaos. In the end will she be succesful in stopping the cartel or where will things lead her?

I prefer a story to ratio of 50/50. It's the actual sexual tension. The build, the sexual intense charged scenes. The slowburn that I enjoy immensely. That with lots of drama, makes for a fun roleplay. This will open a lot of roleplaying scenes.

My kinks are many and they vary. A few of them are Biting, orgasm denial, public groping, enf, cmnf, dressing her nicely. Tearing off parts of her dress so she has to be careful. Public sex. Fingering. Romance, putting her in difficult situations. Dub-con, sensuality, rough, Hold your moan type of scenes. And many more. Can do from extreme to vanilla. The others being non-con and cheating and others as such.

Limits just toilet play.

I'd love to do this with you. Here or Discord?

Back
Top Bottom