Sunflower_

Serf
Local time
Today 3:26 AM
Pronouns
she/her
045fe1d069d4b5ed04cacbb7fa526db3.gif
Welcome to my thread!

Hello! Welcome to my search thread. Hope you enjoy your time here! It's my first time doing a search thread on this site since it's been recently I joined but I decided to give it a try and try to find a roleplay partner!

First of all, let's start with the introductions. I am Sunflower_. I am twenty-seven years old and my pronouns are she/her. I've been writing since i was 15 but did not start roleplaying until I was between 18 or 20? Time flies fast and it's almost unbelievable I have been doing this for almost a decade! But either way after all this time, I consider myself a semi-advanced writer. Although I have to say it here, English is not my first language, but I almost make sure to check my grammar and punctuation before posting.

In terms of length posts, you will usually see my replies being 300-500 words, although it depends on my muse and what I have to work with that this can be either longer or a bit shorter. But I usually rend to mirror my partner's post length.

I usually lean toward using realistic face claims since I am more of a visual person, so using descriptions is a struggle for me to write, I would love for you to be comfortable with them using them but if you prefer to use descriptions, that's okay with me. I am not fond of the usage of AI or anime images.

In terms of plots, you can expect most of them to have some kind of romance. What can I say? I am a sucker for romance. In their different genres, call it a slow burn, right person, wrong time, enemies to lovers, or any troupe. You better know I'll be giggling and kicking my feet.

Now in terms of smut, I am more of someone who prefers a driven plot rather than smut scenes, I really need that buildup between the characters for it to happen as I see it more like something that could add to the story rather than just the main plot of it. Saying this I am not really well-versed in the world of kinks, I am sure this might be a dealbreaker for some people as I am not an expert writing it and I lean more towards the vanilla category if I had to categorize the type of smut that I write, but I am not opposed to writing but just known I may not be able to give you extreme smut scenes full of kinks that you might enjoy.

For plots, I don't have thought-out ideas at the moment, so I would love to discuss ideas with my partner. But I do have some pairs/troupes I am interested in writing.
  • Cowboy romance
  • Smalltown romance
  • Sports Romance
  • Good Girl/Bad Boy
  • Second chance romance
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Brother best friend/friend sister
If you have some ideas let me know too!

If you have made it all the way here, thanks for reading my search thread and I hope to hear from you soon so if you are interested don't be afraid to send me a message, I promise I don't bite! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Back
Top Bottom