Unspecified Finding the right partner!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Finding the right partner!

Maliea

Serf
Local time
Today 1:49 PM
Let's start this by saying I prefer a rather literate partner. I do not do well with one-liners. With that being said anything from one large to 4 small paragraphs is amazing, though I will mirror my partner for more. Please be pretty good grammatically, few mistakes are to be seen but not every paragraph. I prefer to write in the third person because the first person is a little odd to me.

Smut is completely welcome anywhere from 20% story-80% smut to 80% story- 20% smut. This will be discussed in OOC. Also, some plots may have options for violence, the violence level is solely based on my partner but I prefer no more than 50-50 violence.

I prefer to play female characters but that doesn't mean if you are willing to be patient with me that I won't play a male. I will post which character I would like in each plot. I am definitely up for other plots.

Most of these plots will be along the line of modern or slice of life but we can discuss other things if you prefer! Also, I am up for playing multiple characters if you are.

Plots!!!!!
*** (Really craving)
** (Let's do it)
* (Still willing but maybe let's discuss)

The Getaway ***
Muse A and Muse B are mutual friends, have only met each other once or twice. When they are both invited to a weekend getaway at a huge mansion in the woods. After arriving a snowstorm has managed to block the roadway leaving Muse A and Muse B to be the only ones who made it. They must come together and try to survive the weekend or until someone else shows up. What will happen, will they hate each other? Will they fall in love?
(Also option for this one is to turn into horror with one of us choosing to play the role of someone trying to hurt them, break into the lodge, etc.)
I would prefer Female on this one!!!

Dark Powerful **
Muse A and Muse B are dangerous people, to say the least. In the world where mob leaders and gangs have taken over most cities, they are the two biggest personalities in north and south America. Muse A inherited the throne from their father and after a few changes here and there led their organization to be one of the biggest with their specialty being weaponry which they sold to other organizations, good or bad. Muse B on the other hand literally fought to the death for their seat at the head of the table after killing the previous boss whom they worked for, after all, it's kill or be killed. Their organization is a bit more malicious and specializing in selling and trafficking drugs to countries that saw where the true business was.
The Bosses before Muse A and Muse B were… Partners you could say. As B had the drug business going A would sell governments the weapons to "fight" off the drug industry while also selling to B. While of course B would keep sending drugs as the market wasn't going down soon, it was the perfect partnership… Until Muse A and Muse B came into power. Both young and greedy for power wanted to destroy the other as they were the two biggest organizations in the world, after all the one other thing that drove the world other than money was War.
But they had never met before. Muse A was stationed in North America while Muse B was in South America. But as soon as Muse A, who had come into power first, heard about Muse B they decided to arrange a meeting so the new "business" partners could meet, inviting them into a middle ground in between their territories.

I would prefer to be muse B in this one, either male or female.

Kidnapped **
Muse A is from a rich family and is really preppy and Muse B is from foster care and has had a rough past. They have never met before until they both wake up bound to each other inside of an empty room. As they try to escape together they also get an unbreakable bond realizing they have a lot in common. What will happen when they are faced with the choice that only one of them may escape this torture and hell they are in.
I am open to either Muse here, I'm also up for either Female or Male here.

I have more plots to type out give me a little time I will add more!
PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY ROLEPLAY NOT JUST THE ONES I HAVE POSTED!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom