Character(s) First Character

Currently reading:
Character(s) First Character

Local time
Today 7:38 AM
So my first character will be based off a character I created to play a Pathfinder game, so would work best in a fantasy setting. I'll be making more characters but thought I could go ahead and start with her.

Amalthea Frostblood, princess of Askaria, a half elf half dragon sorceress. Askaria is the northernmost country in her land, and is bordered to the south by a thick forest warded with magic. Her people share the land with the Fae through an alliance but do not interact with them if they can avoid it. She travels with four half dragon bodyguards: Omadon the red, Cassian the blue, Lucian the green, and Tamlin the bronze. Amalthea is half White dragon.

Doesn't need to be roleplayed in Askaria or near it, but obviously needs to be a land with magic (or the possibility of magic, can be outlawed or dormant).

Still working on my drawing skills so don't have any artwork to show, but her hair is long, shimmering white with ice blue eyes and pale skin. She is still young, about 70 years old (elf/dragon lifespan) so her scales have not begun to show yet but would likely begin to manifest during the story.

Back
Top Bottom