Any For that, there's no devil in hell or god in heaven who can save you.

Currently reading:
Any For that, there's no devil in hell or god in heaven who can save you.

Hawke

Serf
Local time
Today 12:15 PM
Pronouns
It/they/any neos
Heyhey, I'm Hawke, 20 years of age and I've been rping for three of them. I'm not very experienced at rping, but I can give around 1.5 to six paragraphs per reply, depending on my motivation. You can expect at least one reply per week from me, and even more if the rp is shorter in length.

I'm posting to hopefully find someone who's willing to do a few original plots with me. Any gender pairing is fine and it could be double up or not. If there is sm*t, very rarely will I play someone who's both a dominant and top. I'm a-okay with cussing and gore.

If you're not okay with cussing, then it's probably best if you don't reach out to me. My plots are down below, but feel free to share some of your own with me. We can turn any of these plots into dark romance, yandere, furry or practically anything else as long as it's not pure smut!

Plot 1
Muse b is the crowned prince(ss), while muse a is the (magic? Species? Anything that can mimic the appearance of another works) assassin sent to kill muse a and take Muse b's place. Muse a decides to pretend to be muse b's servant until they can find a good time to kill muse b, but muse a starts to fall for muse a

Plot 2
Muse a is a pirate who kidnapped the crowned prince of the (species name or kingdom name)! Muse a holds muse b for ransom, but muse a let's muse b explore freely, muse b for some reason stays with muse a willingly. Muse a didn't understand until one night, muse b finally opens up about (forced marriage? Abuse?) And muse a listens, pissed off about it, muse b has to convince muse a not to do anything drastic, muse b decides to join the crew of muse a, and eventually they fall in love

Plot 3
Muse a is the crowned prince/princess while muse b is the (stunned species) personal guard to muse a, muse a is in love with muse b, but hasn't admitted it yet, if muse b ever found out, they'd be worried they're not good enough for muse a. A forbidden romance kind of plot

Mafia
Plot one
Muse A is the leader of the (nationality) mafia, one of the biggest, and scariest, mafias out there. Muse B is either simply a cafe/bakery worker, or a college student, what happens when muse a accidentally falls for muse b, who's too scared of love, and muse b, to return their feelings?

Plot two
Muse a and muse b are high-school sweethearts who never really lost their love for each other, college separated them, while muse b went on to be a famous, and successful higher up in either the government secret forces, or some kind of armed forces unit, muse a went on to be a famous mafia leader, following in the footsteps of their parents, what happens when muse's b next target is muse a?

Military
Plot a
Muse b is a high ranking general, or something like that, their love interest is this crazy little serial killer shithead or some othsr kind of criminal, their love is forbidden, yet they're soulmates, will muse b accept his feelings, or not?

Plot b
Its a huge war, which could be the end of earth if it's not won by the human, Muse b is a high ranking arm forces person, who was losing more men the more battles he wins, he eventually is forced to hire a bunch of mercenaries, muse a being among that bunch, muse a is a wild hothead who barely listens to the commands muse a gives them, what happens when muse b falls for muse a?

Plot c
Muse a and muse b are happily married until they're on two separate sides of the same war, their countries, and loyalties, forcing them apart, will they abandon their beliefs for the other? Will they have to kill the other?

Supernatural

Plot 1
Muse a is a angel sent down to help a certain human, muse b is the human in particular, muse b isn't that bad of a person personally, besides for the fact they'd do near anything for their lover, who's the son/daughter of the devil himself, can muse a convince muse b to change his ways?

Plot 2
Muse a is the ruler of vampires, who's finally looking for a mate to settle down with, muse b is a werewolf, he was supposed to be the fated mate to the alpha of his pack, but was seen as 'too masculine' for the alphas preference, muse b is extremely heartbroken, and handed himself into the kingdom of vampires. Only to be brought to the vampire leader, who surprisingly doesn't kill him like muse a does with most people, muse a seems to be obsessed with muse b, their new pet.

Plot 3
Oc one is a (light magical creature), one who hunts (dark/shunned) magical creatures for fun, what happens when a (shunned/dark) healer stumbles upon the hunter?

Best friends
Plot one: muse a is the childhood best friend to muse b, one's a really successful musician, while the other lives in a trailer park, unable to afford most leisure activities, when muse a announces the fact they're going to preform in the city muse b lives in, muse b comes up with a plan to get into the concert because muse a is muse b's favorite artisr, but muse b doesn't realize who it was, rather its by a fake ticket, or buying a real ticket or something else, muse b successfully gets into the concert, after the concert, muse b sneaks into backstage to meet his idol, muse a, but muse b gets caught, luckily before anything bad happens, muse a, recognizing muse b, interrupts, what happens after this?

Plot two:
Muse one and muse b, both coming from rich families, grew up together, they were inseparable as kids, Muse b and muse a have secret crushes on each other, but muse b was too scared to admit it, instead distancing themselves between muse a and and their friendship. When muse b started to grow distance from muse a. A little while later, muse b's siblings proposes to muse a, and muse a, being heartbroken accepts the proposal.

Sugar daddy

plot one (no NSFW but brief mention of it)
Muse b is a famous, and very rich, (job), but he hasn't tried dating anyone since his heart belonged to someone else, the child to his best friend. Muse a is the child, someone who's struggling with life and can barely get by. Muse b goes into a strip club to get laid, where muse a is working as a part-time job as a 'dancer', muse b ends up feeling pity, and a surge of possessiveness, for misery a, so, using the excuse of being their father's best friend, muse b approaches muse a, muse b buys some of muse a's time to propose a deal. The deal? For muse a to become muse b's sugar baby.

demihuman
plot one: a military veteran in his thirties or forties, who's disabled in someway, and has a couple of mental issues, muse b is their support demi-(whatever), muse a is a complete jerk to muse b, but muse b is one of the kindest souls muse a has ever met, maybe muse b is even too good for this

Back
Top Bottom