All Forbidden Love

Currently reading:
All Forbidden Love

Local time
Today 2:23 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi my name is Cyrus and I have so many prompts I want to try out! I am more than happy to do any one of these! I usually roleplay females but I am fine with any pairing, FxM, FxF, FxNB, or we can double up. I typically write a paragraph or up to 5, but I try to match lengths with whoever I am roleplaying with as I understand sometimes more than a few lines isn't necessary. I try to respond more than twice a day, but obviously life has to come first. I am married and work so I won't be available every second of every day.
I am totally fine with violence, but I limit gore so it's not descriptive. If someone looses a limb or gets stabbed, its fine, but don't go into detail about how the blood gushed from them. The mental image of bringing it up is enough. Even though no smut, I kindly ask that you are over 18 as I am 21 almost 22! If you've read all of this and are still interested, please use the code TimeGoddess and send it to me!

My character forms are usually a photo references and the bear basics. I like to reveal most of the information during the roleplay so I can adjust and adapt as I feel.
Here are my pairing ideas that I want to try out!

Royal X Guard
Pirate X Stowaway
Necromancer X Healer
Assassin X Target
Fantasy being X Human
Villain X Hero

Those are just some ideas, I am looking forward to hearing any ideas you might have!!

Back
Top Bottom