Currently reading:
All Forged In Fire 11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermilion

Yes, the Slipknot song
Local time
Today 11:51 AM
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7863745a33784958467079625a773d3d2d3634343330323030352e313535663238313434643136656265393438333737363830303636352e676966

Basics and Expectations
Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope all of you who are wish to discuss a roleplay or plot ideas.
I have been roleplaying for a couple of years now. While I may not have the experience that others do, I can promise you I won't disappoint. I won't ghost you, or neglect to reply to our roleplay. Communication is never an issue. Saying that, I expect that from my partners as well. I understand that you have a life, and that your posts may come a bit later and that is okay. I can usually respond everyday or once every other day. I will always tell you if something has came up or if I'm just not feeling the roleplay anymore. We can always address any issues at any time.
I usually keep to around 4 - 6 paragraphs per reply, don't try to match me. I prefer quality over quantity. If you want to write more than 4 to 6 paragraphs, that is okay! Be yourself. I am comfortable as long as you are. Please no one liners. Grammar is another main expectation and basic outline. I get that not all people know or understand English as much as others. Mistakes are okay! I have no issues with that as long as your grammar and writing mistakes don't distract me to the point I can't write. Please use periods, quotes, ect. Don't rush your reply. If you don't understand something, tell me! Communicate so we are both on the same page. It's not fair to either of us if one of us in confused or has lost interest in the roleplay. I completely understand and it is okay. Even if we've already started or are in the middle of it. I don't want to drag something on that won't go anywhere or if you're not interested. If you need a break to regroup or just simply don't have the energy, that is okay too. Life happens and we all have a life outside of IS. I will bother you every couple of days if I haven't heard from you or we havent discussed your reply time. Just tell me if you're struggling or need longer.

Kinks and Limits

, Ratios and Types of RP
Starting off with the basic limits, I will not do anything containing animals, rape, piss or feces, or feet. I'm into the things listed below, tell me if you're interested in something else and I'll be happy to do my best.
choking, collaring, bdsm, submissive females, gagging, spanking and or whipping, exhibitionism, teasing, hair pulling, blowjobs, praising and degrading, cnc, biting, scratching, gun and knife play, morning sex, bruises, hickies, thigh riding, and begging. I tend to keep my smut to plot ratio anywhere around 50/50 to 70/50 and maybe even 20/70. Some plots will have more smut and build up than others. Whatever feels right is what I tend to go with. If smut isn't something you enjoy doing, or simply enjoy intimacy, I get it. I will accommodate to your wants and needs and we can figure out something that works for you and the both of us. I have a hard time getting into roleplays that contain apocalyptic settings. I have tried multiple times and they don't keep my interest. My main focus area are in roleplays containing lore, werewolves, witches, plagues, vampires, slave and medieval time periods. I love doing space related roleplays. DNA and Genetics have always been something I've wanted to mess around with. (This will come later in the plots) Something about mutated creatures or simply a new race coming along, has always excited me. I have done a few alien roleplays and they've all turned out successful. I mainly have experience in the lore category, but I love trying out new things.

Plots, Ideas and Pairings
I currently have interests in these pairings, bring new ones to me and I will try them out! Plots and Ideas will come later. I am currently interested in trying out more fantasy themed plots with fantasy worlds and high fantasy creatures. If you are interested please let me know!

D/S relationship, Mafia Don x Biker, Mafia Don x Innocent Civilian, Biker Gang x Tough Female, Vampire x Blood Slave, Vampire x Human, Vampire Prince x Maid, Vampire x Succubus, Vampire x Werewolf (Possible Hybrid), Witch x Vampire, Witch x Werewolf, Werewolf x Human, Werewolf x Werewolf, Werewolf x Omega, Warrior x Maiden, Warrior x Warrior, Ghost x Human, King x Queen, King x Princess, King x Maid, King x Slave, Queen x Slave, Queen x Maid, Devil x Angel, Devil x Demon, Devil x Goddess, Devil x God, Human x Goddess, Human x God, Actress x Actress, Actress x Civilian, Alien x Human, CEO x PA, CEO x Secretary, CEO x Civilian, CEO x CEO, Roommate x Roommate, Brothers Best Friend x Brothers Sister, Bartender x Female, Viking x Princess, Viking x Civilian, Viking x Queen, Viking x Mistress, Elf x Elf, Fairy x Demon, Elf x Werewolf, Fairy x Wizard, Elf x Wizard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom