Unspecified FOUND FAMILY RIGHT HERE

Legolass

Lady Leggy of the Red
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:36 AM
Pronouns
She/Her/Witch
Bonjour, mes amies! My name is Legolass, because I am a lass, not just cause I have an ass. I have been writing for about twelve years now, though only roleplaying for about ten of those years. I primarily write fantasy and sci-fi because the real world sucks. Thats said, I can do modern settings. Have no fear, citizen!

My reply lengths vary between 500 words and 1000 words because I feel like after a certain point, the reply becomes dry as the Sahara. Theres only so much describing of trees and sounds a person can do, ya know?

I have a pretty high tolerance for gore and violence, it's kind of hard to say what my limit is. But, best way to describe it is keep the organs inside the body if you please, for this particular story.

Alright, now onto why you're really reading this. Plot! Just one. Im craving it. Please check it out. Don't make me beg. I will pull out the puppy eyes.

Oh, and Im cool playing A or B, I do not care. No preference. Im desperate.

Character A is an awful person. Could be a supervillain, could just be a shitty lawyer because they take underhanded (but legal) actions to prove their case, I don't care. They just gotta be a dick. Character B is the kind of person with high hopes for the future, an idealist. However they learn of this plan to take over the world/destroy it/whatever, and the culprit is the supposed good guy(s). So, if the good becomes bad, you must get the bad to become good. They go to Character A and seek their help in stopping this/getting the people arrested. This is meant to be found family, NOT romantic. So the relationship Im looking to develop is brother/sister/parent/child. Up to you how they see each other. Basically, this whole plot came about because of the prompt 'I have morals now because of you and I hate it- take your hand out of the alligators mouth!'

Okay, I am so down for this and I'd be happy to be absolutely either role here. I have experience being both starry eyed good guys and assholes with (small) nuggets of gold inside their dreary hearts. Plus I love found family, AND I love when the good guys are secretly even worse than the anti-hero on their worst day. Sending you a PM!

Back
Top Bottom