Currently reading:
MxF fox looking for captivating passion and romance

sleejifoxo

sleepiest canid
Local time
Today 1:53 AM
Pronouns
she/her
fun stuff first, I'm fox. im a 25 year old mom in the midwestern US (so that means CST, and inconsistent reply times for now♥). I have been writing for 15+ years and my OOC/casual messaging is not indicative of my actual writing style or ability lol. im looking for someone who is fine with me roleplaying almost exclusively as a female in pairings, but you can play any gender or sex that you'd like! you could possibly talk me into a male character under the right circumstances, I just find that females are easier for me to 'step into', due to my own experience.

♥what I'm looking for: soul-wrenching, all consuming romance and sexual tension. aside from that, the setting and genre can be anything BUT futuristic-sci-fi (and even that is debatable...). I write 3rd person and in paragraphs, but the length varies wildly; I don't like to set a limit for myself or my partner. whatever length best conveys the story is the right one c: I also VERY MUCH prefer original stories and characters.

♥I want to feel immersed and have a good time, and I want the same for you. if something isn't to your liking, I'm 100% ghost friendly, but I take constructive criticism very well and can make changes if needed. OOC is encouraged but be warned im extremely awkward♥

♥as far as smut goes, i feel like in a story with sexual tension, its only satisfying if its brought to completion at least once c; but i want the romance and the plot to be the forefront and priority.

♥INTERESTS: high or low fantasy, sexual tension and/or love bordering on obsession, dark themes, corruption, enemies to lovers, and stories where they arent supposed to want each other but they just.. cant help it♥ there isnt much i cant get into.

anyway if none of that scared you away, please dm me with a sample of your writing, what youre looking for and we can have a chat <3 thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom