Currently reading:
MxF From Across the Seas

Adyleigh

Speak beautiful things
Local time
Today 9:32 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Ymp2E3K9E2my7qJADLy1Id_RoUYvIQYOlThnabtwcHOiAK-7SAUTROSKH9uNVgIU4rIUVbaUwicAtJ-sVHZtUNs0vvNs4s8FLootkgpOOBg-_QOVQxrti3EK8DG6x_xVIakO2bSFkPTISARkwxUbug8

"Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other." – Paulo Coelho
Some debate the existence of soulmates. The thought is easily dismissed as one would shoo a fly. Others believe in it wholeheartedly. Their gods must have made their other half. What god would be as cruel as to create someone without the possibility of them becoming whole? To the king's eldest son, that seemed to be his fate.

In the lore of his people, the gods split a singular soul. Each held a mark on their mortal flesh matching the other. There were some that resented the idea of this destiny and that they lacked the ability to have free will over their partner. Some wandered their whole life not finding their mate. Surely, that would not be the fate within the royal family, the bloodline blessed by the gods, born from the gods.

The eldest son was becoming increasingly desperate. His claim as heir to throne was slipping with each year his match hadn't been found. In an even further twist of events by the gods, his younger brother found his soulmate, weakening the eldest's claim further. With great embarrassment, the king dismissed his eldest son to be the leader of the realm's army. For years, the king has been claiming territories little by little with the goal of having a one world kingdom. This dismissal sent the prince across the seas to foreign lands.

Stepping foot onto the foreign soil, the prince accepted his death may be on these strange lands, but he vowed to at least progress his father's role. That was, until, in the midst of his conquest, knelt in the blood filled mud was the princess of the land. Upon her bound wrists, the mark that matched his.

Akiv8VM4tqVrJKQVZjlEKfLJZXbnhroUeO7rD5ShV2RTyG9QNl7cOrs9w-Atvw6k4t-7DjSBvBhO4eegNe6A49GI89CJp513MYt6IspGdTrf8k8i48z-EzxVS-MVstwQNW54pg4Pp0lDnWpwMh7W4mE

I feel as if a great amount of world building could go into this. The structure of each society could be worked out as well as the religious hierarchy. I expect there to be political intrigue, contrasting religion, differing cultures, and a language barrier. Of course, I also expect romance.

For my partner, I expect you to be able to move the story along just as well as I can and our post lengths to be similar. I don't want to give you a lot of content only to receive a single paragraph that is 80% dialog. I also would appreciate open communication. I enjoy the possibility of building a friendship with my partners to help the line of communication be comfortable so we can freely brainstorm.

If you're interested, send me a PM! I am more than willing to hear out any ideas or alterations that you may have.

Back
Top Bottom