MxF From the Fallen

Currently reading:
MxF From the Fallen

FallenOne

The Goddess Of Your Inner Desires
Local time
Today 12:04 AM
(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º α ℓσσк ιηtσ α Fαℓℓεηs мιη∂ º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)
b1bb209637046d819b64cb34e83c490f.jpg

Here are a few things i look for in an Rp And in a Partner.

Please i like detail no im not asking for 13 sentence paragraphs. Or for 13 paragraphs. But when i put work into a role play i need to know im going to get everything i put in back from you. I don't want to sound bitchy.
images

I love Dark Role plays Anything dark is totally down my ally. The only thing that i don't touch is Excrement. Please no Poop or Pee play. that does absolutely nothing for me. Other than that i am an open book. ropes and cuffs and chains all make me a happy camper
tumblr_mqinod8UeC1rfh28go1_500.jpg

If you find any of these ideas interesting please PM me. We can work something out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Here is the link to all of my characters as well.

Love ya all!!!
You be sexy as hell!
Now Lets
Get
Bloody Creative!!!!!

Characters
https://writerssanctum.com/threads/the-fallen-ones.534/#post-145443

Last edited:
.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° αℓρнα σя nσt °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•.
Sometimes life hands you lemons and with those lemons you must make lemonade. But when your given the curse of being a werewolf to a pack that thinks your nothing. Her whole life she spent living on the outside. Her pack a pack of wheres thought she was too small too weak. But in all actuality she was just different.

Shipped off out of the Forrest her parents inhabited as Alphas she spent her years in the states learning and soaking up what she could. And Hiding the one thing that made her special. But after all the schooling she did she returned home. Back to be a conservation officer of the one place she could truly find home. But when she returns she finds more than just a forrest. She finds darkness.

Looking for male werewolf
P.M. Me for more info.

Last edited:
•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•` нєяDιятуℓιттℓєѕє¢яєт `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Her life is unraveling around her, but the one thing that she holds close is the secrets that are too hard to tell anyone. College student Elsa Marie Jackson makes her life look like a piece of cake. Straight A Student, Great Job, a Great Car she Earned herself. But what was that secret that was threatening to tear her to shreds. What if that secret was trying to come out. For her to act on her instincts yet again. What if she was pushed by someone not so different than herself.

Looking for A Dominate Male

Last edited:
(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º нαя∂¢σяємєтαℓℓσνє º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)

Yes it is how it sounds, lets start a metal band. I had tried to start this with another member but it never ended up working out. I have 3 characters made for it, 2 guys (Basest and drummer) and then my main character a female singer/ back up guitarist. i am looking at metal/hardcore for the music style.

Looking for at least one Male the other could be male or female.

Seeing you know me i would prefer to make it a horror type rp. But that is something we can talk about in P.M.

Last edited:
.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° tнє ℓιgнt in tнє ∂αякnєѕѕ °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•.

Her whole life she spent thinking she was the daughter of demons. But never had the powers they did. she just thought she was special. That her powers were different than those of the dark. But closer and closer to her twenty fist birthday she was feeling even more different than ever. Even more like she didn't belong. And it got worse after the son of Lucifer came to their home.

Need Lucifer's son.
The woman is the Daughter of Archangel Michael.

Last edited:
House upon haunted hill

There stood a house upon the hill that looked down on the city. The light seemed to stay away from he house. But it was an unwritten rule not to go near the house because it was haunted. But there were people living there. If people is what you call them..

Her life was falling to threads around her. Her parents had died when she was little, her grandma who had taken care of her since then had just recently died. Now her boyfriend had passed leaving her alone and empty.

Pretty much this is a multi character to. Each of us having more than one character. Though each will have one main character.

My main character has hunter blood and the mark but has no idea what it all means. She is found my your main character. The leader of the clan that lives at the house.

This is a vampire rp.

Needed: head male vampire and other characters. This will be a complex rp but will be fun.

~*~ A little more, touch me~*~

Special Agent Lacey Mickelson is tracking down a serial killer and her lead has lead her to California. In California she is paired up with a member of the LAPD's finest. Or so they say.

Every lead takes them down a dead end. It's like someone was planting evidence. Someone was steps ahead of them. As if it was in inside job.

More can be added once claimed. Just a basic idea.

In need of a male LAPD detective

Magic behind her eyes

Abigail Solart stood in complete silence. She should have know what was coming. Every year with it she counted as a blessing. But now she knew that within the next few months it would be gone. Or would it? She was in fact the last descendant left of Sarah Good. And the power through the generations did not get weaker. They only got stronger. Abigail was the strongest witch of her line. Maybe magic could save her sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so there are a few different options we could use for this one.

Option 1: she loses her sight and she makes a deal with the devil in black magic to get it back

Option 2: makes a deal with a warlock to help get her sight back

Option 3: A friend helps her and they open the gates of hell.

There are many other things we could do. But just PM me if your interested and we can come up with a timeline and a setting to our genus plot.

More ideas to come later here are a few that I have ready and there will be new characters. If anything strikes your fancy please message me.

Back
Top Bottom