Currently reading:
FT's Ideas~ Please Inquire Inside

Fantasy Thoughts

That Anxious Kitty
Local time
Today 11:51 AM
The RPer:
So I guess I'll tell you a bit about what I expect from my RP partners. :3
  • I expect to be matched. If matching is an unrealistic thing for you (as I am an English major and may write novella-sized posts when inspired) then I expect to be given at least three paragraphs to respond too; and then I will match you.
  • If you have come here looking for RPs that revolve around sex... you won't find that. Sex can happen, but it is not going to be the main reason for the RP and will only happen if agreed upon OOCly.
  • If you have limits, I expect those to be talked about beforehand -- through PMs, or over an instant messaging system; which can be exchanged via PMs, as per the rules of the site.
  • If I am asked to double a character, I expect you to do the same. Doubling is where you play either the fe/male to my character's fe/male, depending on the orientations of the characters in play.
  • If you get bored with the RP, please just tell me. Perhaps we can agree on how to spice it up, or find another RP.
ABOUT ME:
  • I adore romance. I don't like it to be the center of all my plots but I don't mind romance plots. :p
  • I adore Harry Potter, and will write RPs set in the world with original characters.
  • Tolkien, I will use his world with original characters.
  • C.S. Lewis, just because C.S. Lewis is awesome. Will use the world with original characters.
  • Chobits.
  • Warrior Cats, original characters, obviously.
  • Wolf RPs make me happy. I'm talking like, legit wolf x wolf, no shifters or anything of the sort. Think Warrior Cats with wolves. xD
  • Werewolves are fun.
  • Vampires are alright if they're Anne Rice vampires.
  • I adore, adore, adore PsychPass and will use the world for original characters.
  • I ADORE Vampire Diaries. Will use the world for original characters.
  • I enjoy zombie apocalypses... xD
  • I enjoy Star Wars. xD
  • I enjoy... anime? Just ask? Black Butler is darling.
  • Hunger Games is a topic I'll RP. XD Use the world with original characters. cx
  • Uh. ... Idk. Too many things to list. D:
  • Princess x Prince: This particular plot circles around a prince of roughly 24-28 years of age being betrothed to a younger princess, who will be about 18-21. They do not have a history together and have never met; their betrothal was recent, due to the prince's rogue manner. The prince is a very... reckless man; he drinks to the point of alcoholism, and sleeps around. The princess is a very... pure woman; she is only betrothed to be married to this prince because nobody else wants her. She is a spitfire, for lack of a better word -- often preferring to do things her way, nontraditional manners. Examples of the princess' nontraditional mannerisms are as follows: She will often dress down than her status, spend time with orphans, and often wear britches and men's outfits over dresses. Once the prince is married to the princess, other factors will come in -- such as wars, hostile takeovers, kidnappings, etc. REMEMBER: The prince and princess are not in love; he probably find hers drab and sleeps around on her at first.
    • I will want the woman, the princess, in this RP. There can be other characters brought in later, if you so wish, and then you can pick the gender to play and the sexual orientation of the romance -- NPCs will be common and I have no issues with them or secondary characters.

• Mafia: This plot takes place in the modern time -- set in New York, perhaps. Somewhere with a large city! The mafia is the central story here. The daughter of the 'Godfather' has no idea what her father does. Her father got her a job at a modelling company; she's a model who got her job by her father scaring people or handing them blood-money; hush-money, bribes. The antagonist of the story is a boy from a rival mafia -- he probably infiltrated her father's mafia before turning on him -- well he gets the good idea to kidnap the daughter while she's on her way home one night...
    • This plot has potential to be romantic but does not have to be. That would be up to the person who likes the plot and decides to RP it with me. c; The characters for this one are open -- I will leave who plays who to the person interested. :)
  • Bike Charter: Because of my love for Sons of Anarchy... x3 This is the typical setup for the start of the RP -- a boy is being initiated into the local charter because his father just died and he's old enough to take his spot -- probably just turned eighteen, maybe nineteen. He has probably been around the charter his entire life. Well, he's fallen in love with either a girl from the rival charter (probably in another state or even country; how they meet will be discussed in detail later on). He has to decide what to do -- when his charter kidnaps the girl he's fallen for. If he lets on that he's fallen for her, he'll certainly be kicked out.
    • This RP can either start before or after the two of them meet. She's most likely oblivious to the fact he likes her, as well. In this one, I'd prefer to play the girl -- but I can manage the boy if requested. c: It can be discussed. xD

MORE TO BE ADDED...

Last edited:
Shut the front door! SONS OF ANARCHY! < 3
Oh how I love SAMCRO!
"I promise to treat you as good as my leather and ride you as much as my Harley." *teehee*

Back
Top Bottom