FxF Crime Romance - Angst, Drama, Modern, lil bit of SoL

Currently reading:
FxF Crime Romance - Angst, Drama, Modern, lil bit of SoL

Local time
Today 3:22 AM
Pronouns
he/they (Nb - afab)
I will provide my character sheet upon contact. I can provide a writing sample upon request as well.

Plot: M/C lost her sister several years prior in a horrific murder at the hands of her (sister's) husband. She has been fueled and driven by anger ever since. By day, she is a simple resident at her local hospital, working her way through medical school to become a medical examiner. She spends her nights on the streets of Cincinnati, fighting mostly for women as the Vigilante, a classic "anti-hero" that has emerged within the last half year or so and has caused nothing but trouble for the Cincinnati Police Department. They've struggled to keep up with the masked figure, who always seems to be gone just before they show up to a scene. On some rare occasions, the Vigilante has been spotted during the daylight.

But what happens when the Vigilante can't get away for once and her secret is revealed? She doesn't quite know her endgame. All she knows is that doing what she does has helped in her grieving process and she doesn't plan to stop anytime soon.

• As the title suggests, I am looking for another female character to pair with M/C.
    • She must be around the same age as M/C, who is 27. Ideally no more than a 5 year age gap.
      • Again, this'll also be a romance roleplay.
  • I prefer that Y/C is an officer within the Cincinnati Police Department (whether a simple rookie, a detective, chief, I don't care.)
    • I may consider accepting a nurse or maybe even an investigative journalist partner?
  • Please be willing to play side characters. Don't worry, I will too!
  • This would be an already established relationship. I feel like the two may already be engaged, or one getting ready to propose, but we can discuss this.
    • I know not many people are fans of already established relationships, but I don't want to play out the whole building up a relationship thing right now and I think it would make it more dramatic if Y/C finds out when they're already well into their relationship.
Da Rules (make sure to read em, please!)
Me
  • I am 25 years old.
  • Central Standard Time.
  • I write third person, past tense only.
  • I can typically pop out 4-6 paragraphs a post. Sometimes more, sometimes less. That being said, I am usually able to match partner length, but quantity ≠ quality.
  • I can typically post about once a week. I am a college student though, so my schedule varies.
  • I am ghost friendly, but appreciate the open lines of communication as well.
  • I appreciate OOC communication. Let's be friends!
You
  • I strongly prefer writing with she's and they's. It's not a complete deal breaker, but I notice a lot of fetishizing when playing FxF with individuals that are cis male.
  • You must be over the age of 18, preferably 21.
    • I'm not getting in trouble for playing with minors!
  • Please also play third person, past tense.
    • I may be okay with present tense, but first person weirds me out.
  • Please have a decent grasp on spelling/grammar. Errors are expected, but if you are constantly making them, or it's obvious that you don't have the best grasp on the English language I may not choose to play with you.
  • I don't expect novella responses, but please try to post around 3 paragraphs. Just give me enough to work with.
    • With that being said, make sure you're also willing to give ideas as we go along. I don't want to propel the entire story myself.
  • Please, please, please use RL face claims. Anime face claims make me seriously uncomfortable, in ways that I cannot explain. It is perfectly fine if you've had art commissioned of your character - I have some of my character! But the majority of her identity is an RL individual.
Please include the word "mandala" somewhere in your response so that I know you've read the rules!

Regarding Smut
I am someone that much prefers to play out smut between characters. That being said, I am not big when it comes to kinks. I am very, very vanilla. Might be okay with light BDSM themes. You must discuss with me beforehand if there's something you're interested in. With that, we also don't have to roleplay every time. I just feel like it helps cement a relationship between characters.

Please send me a DM if you are interested! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom