Currently reading:
Any Genre Flexible - FxM, FxF

onmypaige

Serf
Local time
Today 10:18 AM
some things about me:
- i play primarily human females, but i am not bothered about whom you play.
- i am online once a day at best, so please be patient; it may be a few days if not a week before i am able to respond.
- i live in the EDT time zone (eastern u.s.).
- i prefer quality over quantity: as long as you give me something to reply to, i am happy, and i will try to do the same for you. whether your post is 2 lines or 7 paragraphs, as long i have something to work with, that's alright. especially in dialogue-heavy scenes, forming long posts can be difficult, so if you only reply with '"__," she said.' it's alright.
- i do actually use capitalization, grammar, and no textspeak in roleplay. lmao.

about the roleplay:
- i'm open to world-building! i often enjoy it quite a lot!
- i have no plots in mind, but i'd love to hear anything you have
- i have no limits as far as language, violence, sex, gore, abuse, or other adult content
- sex is not a requirement, but often encouraged
- sex does not equal romance, although romance may be encouraged as well
- i don't want to do all the heavy lifting as far as planning; i want this to be a story we build together & are both interested in!

genres i'm currently interested in:
- apocalyptic / post-apocalyptic
- urban fantasy
- space-age scifi / possible space tech cyberpunk
- tomb raiding / wild exploration

i don't roleplay ANY fandoms, but i am happy to take inspiration/world building from ones that i am interested in or ones that you are interested in!

fandoms i enjoy to draw inspo from:
- DYSTOPIAN/APOCALYPSE
--- fallout
--- black mirror
--- metro: last light (ironically i never played the first one)
--- the last of us

- SCIFI/CYBERPUNK/URBAN
--- star trek
--- remember me (video game, not movie)
--- infamous
--- detroit: become human

- EXPLORATION
--- tomb raider
--- uncharted
--- assassin's creed
--- the last guardian

I'd be interested in roleplaying, but your picture horrifies me.

omg. it's from a show called Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy. i had nothing else to make my profile pic, so this is what i end up using by default. most people do not appreciate it, tbh.

I WONDER WHY.

I didn't need sleep tonight anyway. I'd be down for Sci-fi or Post-apocalyptic.

his name is sergeant raymond boombox and he's a new york cop, excuse u.

i am particularly craving something post-apocalyptic if you're interested! did you have any ideas in mind for what you were looking for? i am bad at intial brainstorming but i can usually start coming up with plots/premises once i've got an idea for what we're both interested in.

Well, most of my knowledge would be from Fallout and metro, so something combining them might be interested. Like a quasi-religious faction hording tech fighting Nazi remnants, or something.

i'm listening.

i loooved metro. & fallout, honestly (i've played new vegas, 3, and 4). i definitely know more about fallout than metro, though, haha.
so your idea sounds like the Brotherhood of Steel and/or Followers of the Apocalypse vs. Nazis.

Brotherhood of Steel versus Nazis, yes. It can be a mix using items from both(like Power armor, weapons, robots), but all new characters, maybe in Anchorage or Colorado.

that definitely sounds like fallout but with nazis, haha.
which is okay, haha!
but what roles would we play? one from each side, or both on one side in a fight against the other?

idk if it's allowed to plan rps over PM but that would be easier for me because i'm going to sleep soon.

Back
Top Bottom