Currently reading:
MxM ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ: genshin

vixcn

Your worst nightmare.
Local time
Today 6:26 AM
Pronouns
she / they
This is just a quick and concise request thread for a specific craving I've been wanting to entertain recently; that being Genshin Impact. I'm mostly looking for canon x canon and I'll post below what I'm particularly interested in, but if you'd prefer oc x canon or oc x oc we can discuss that as well! I do have a few set rules for what I will and won't allow when writing in the Genshin universe however!

001: There are a plethora of underage characters, with a few who have ambiguous ages ( such as the traveller who is meant to be 1000+ years old but appears as a teenager ) and I am no interested in writing anyone with an ambiguous age, full stop. Please don't ask me to or try to convince me otherwise.

002: I do not want to write a Genshin AU, I want the roleplay to be based in Teyvat and follow the canon storyline. If this could end up being a spoiler issue for you I completely understand! We can choose a part of the lore that you've come to know rather than current lore.

003: I want whatever or whoever we role play to be a story of them, not just a smut filled thread. I want to discuss their dynamics, how they came to like one another, are they enemies to lovers? Still enemies? So in so forth, so based on the pairings I give please choose one that makes it easy for you to portray said character.

004: I'd prefer my writing partners to have at least made it through the Liyue main quest line, so that there's a basic understanding of Genshin lore and the world as a whole. I don't want to have to explain every detail ya know?

PAIRINGS:

Scaramouche x Kazuha x Heizou [ pref for Scar, will accept two writing partners for this pairing. ]

Scaramouche x Tartaglia [ pref for Scar. ]

Xiao x anyone [ pref for Xiao. ]

Albedo x Kaeya [ pref for Albedo. ]

Kaveh x Althaitham [ pref for Kaveh ]

Cyno x Tighnari [ pref for Tighnari. ]

Back
Top Bottom