MxF Getting back into the swing of things~

Currently reading:
MxF Getting back into the swing of things~

Local time
Today 5:25 PM
Hey everyone!

I recently got back onto this site after a long hiatus and decided to extend an invitation for new partners and roleplays! If you're a person who enjoys building worlds then please join me!

I will mention I do my best to make a reply longer than one paragraph but sometimes when I'm not motivated or feel the reply doesn't NEED longer than one paragraph then I really won't. I will say minimum is a paragraph, around 5-8 sentences. Other than that I understand people don't speak English as a first language so if there are minor grammar mistakes or just spelling mistakes I get it. Hell, I'm not perfect either!

Now moving along from that I guess you all are wondering what my pairings, ideas, or cravings are so I'll go into that right now.

• Mafia x Cop

• Underground Crime Lord x Undercover Detective

• Dystopian Future

• Post Apocalyptic World (doesn't have to be zombies. Could be a contagion, could be alien, could be after a war who knows! These are all pairings and general ideas to be discussed and world build)

• Historic Eras with/without supernatural elements

• Low Fantasy

• High Fantasy

• Cyberpunk

• Modern with supernatural elements

• Superhero/supervillain

If you have others just let me know, or actual specific plot points for these plot points and pairings just let me know I guess. Or if you have any questions you may also send a PM and ask me! ^0^

For now, hopefully these at least give some insight to help you decide genres and plot ideas for roleplaying with me and I do rather hope you shall! <3

Edit: I have a few plot ideas that I'm rather craving so I'm adding it here.

Angel's Punishment
In a dystopian, nearly apocalyptic future, The world has been torn into chaos as Angels and Demons fight for control. Humans are causing an uprising as they become the third party to take back their planet. Some humans, hybrids of demon or angel hold powers of their other half without holding that immortal lifespan.
These humans, known as 'harbingers', are leading the human resistance and now have brought the human resistance to multiple victories against demonic and angelic forces, forcing angels and demons alike whom they've defeated to be forced back into another front and retreat to fight another day, or join them in an attempt to bring peace across the now many species who thrive.
Will humans bring together these three races with the help of harbingers, will the Angels win and enforce a suffocating rule over humanity and demons alike, or will the demons reign supreme and bring in a new era of sinful actions and chaos across Earth?

the Apprentice and the Outcast
In a desert kingdom that is home to humans and mystical peoples alike, an Emperor is murdered by the palace doctor who is forced to go rogue to prove his/her innocence. An apprentice (MC) to a well known Mage, employed by the empress as a new advisor is put into a tough position when the former royal doctor(YC) reaches out to them and swears by his innocence.
Will this Apprentice find evidence of the doctor's innocent as she works closely to the Empress as an advisor and fortuneteller, or will the Doctor be guilty and she's forced into a tough position of helping him escape and find a new identity, or turning him in for his crimes? (this plot will be political, low fantasy, with romance as an option between the apprentice and doctor)

A world of Heroes
In the city of Rivara, about half the population is born with superpowers. Becoming a Superhero is now a paid job, and with that comes an abundance of villains who wish to do what they please with their abilities.
Will you decide to use your powers to help others without compensation, will you be a villain who doesn't wish their body to be dictated by rules and do whatever they please in a pursuit of power and their every selfish desire, or will you be a hero who uses their powers for wealth, glory, and fame?
The eyes of the powerless are watching, just who will you become?

Agent Y?
A well-known hacker was caught by an Agent of MI6. Their skills and a younger sick brother made the decision of prison a no-go for the hacker and ended with this hacker being recruited as an informant for the MI6.
Dangers wait ahead for both of them, and things might get steamy between the two in many ways. Will the hacker end up helping the agent and MI6 or will they take information in secret, risking themselves and their little brother for the sake of money and freedom? Agent Y? Ready to report? (i can play either role)

Cops n' Robbers
"I always played cops and robbers as a young kid growing up on the street. I never intended to live that life." A young detective has found themselves undercover as they investigate an uprising gang that's caused more problems for the city they were born and raised in. Going undercover, the detective begins to learn that the mafias and gangs their new companion are a part of aren't the problem, but their own government and its officials. What will they do? Can the detective even come back after that? (i, once again, can play either role. will have romance)

Last edited:
Bumping to get more partners. If you have a suggestion for a roleplay/genre/plot that I don't have listed, I am totally up for talking things over! I'm not stingy on these things, so just send me a PM and let me know what you'd like to do, plot suggestions, etc.

Bumping. Added a few plot ideas for a roleplay instead of just having pairings. Hope to find some new partners!

I have an idea for a high fantasy plot. Your character is just minding her own business, just a lowly peasant, of the dark order who collect magical items for the rich, when one day a man in flames fall down to a spot near her, apparently unscathed.

Back
Top Bottom