Unspecified Getting Back Into the Swing

Currently reading:
Unspecified Getting Back Into the Swing

jade162

Count
Local time
Today 1:18 AM
To all of those I may have been writing with, I am terribly sorry for my disappearance! If you'd like to continue or start something up again, please contact me!

Here we go,

I love being able to make the experience for me and my partner as fun as it can be. If you want to write in third person, lets go for it. Prefer first person? I'm fine with that too. I can play as either gender in any given pair/plot, in any of the gender pairings (MxF, M//, F//). I am in no way a stickler for length. Some people like to give some five or more paragraphs, while others like to stick to small replies if it gives more room to react. I'm completely fine with either preference. Additionally, kinks of any kind are generally not a problem. In most cases, I'm even swell with the more extreme kinks that people have. If you're not sure, feel free to ask, and I won't hesitate to honestly tell you whether I'm comfortable with it or not.

I have no doubt that a good plot can take you to far places, but for me, there has to be some sort of explicit detail in the story. It doesn't have to be revolving around romance, but there needs to be some sort of smut. I know that might sound bad, so hold off there a moment. Any less than 50 smut/50 plot, and I'll most likely get bored. It's not because I need it, but due to the fact that writing, as practically my only creative release, shouldn't be held back. That being said, I never fade to black, and I never skip a heated scene. Every moment with our characters is precious for both plot and other developments that can't risk being missed. The plot doesn't have to be solely focused on smut, but honestly, I kind of like it when it is. I love an interesting plot that involves plenty of heated scenes, because I love to be able to delve in and explore those emotions and actions.

While I can generally manage a switch of dominant and submissive roles, I always will prefer a submissive role. When I say submissive, I am not referring that my character is going to be some wuss that blushes and cries at everything. (I'm sorry if that's how you view submissives, but I can't stand that stereotype.) Submissive, as far as I see it, just means that when they get to that heated moment, we know who will generally be on the bottom. Likewise, dominant generally means (to me) the one who will be taking the lead after things have been initiated. However, I am in no ways repulsed by a strong dominant in character as well. One of my strongest kinks is to have a dominant who is almost primal during those heated moments. In simple words, I love being a submissive in every aspect of the word, but don't get thinking that my characters will always be weak and willy.

Relating to smut, there are do's and there are... things that I will not do. I would list the things that I have no problem with, but the list would go on forever. So instead, I'll tell you a few things that I don't like in smut, otherwise known as my limits. I will not do any type of toilet play, necrophilia, or anything that involves inflicting a serious wound such as a gash or breaking bones. Don't get me wrong -- outside of smut, I love to see all types of gore in action (if that's the type of plot we've gone for). But in smut? It just doesn't seem right. The other side of this, I should quickly point out, is that I am not opposed to things that would mean being inflicted with pain such as bondage, force, or other such things. In fact, I quite enjoy them more often than not. I have no grudge against furries/anthropomorphic characters, either. If in doubt, just ask. More likely than not, I'll be 100% cool with whatever kink/idea you might have in mind.

What types of roleplays do I like? Well, I love fantasy. Any type and aspect of it -- medieval, modern, vampires, werewolves, elves, dragons. Most chances are that if it doesn't involve something from this, I might not be as enthused about it as you are. Unless it's a really, really good plot, I won't do slice of life. I'm not a fan for sci-fi either, but I will do (post) apocalyptic plots/settings.

Last note! -- There are few ways that anyone can really get me going, but I feel that I should still add them for future reference (if you're interested in contacting me). Please, if you don't like an idea or how something is going, tell me, don't just drop off the side of the earth. I won't bite your head off if you do. I understand that everyone has their own lives to live, but please make an effort to reply whenever you can. I love writing, and to start something and get a reply once a week just kills me. If you're going to be busy, please notify me. I may or may not be able to reply every single day, but I ask that you at least put forth a generous amount of effort. Otherwise, please use correct punctuation. I know that we all make typos sometimes, it's understandable, but I want periods and quotations and commas. I want to know when a sentence stops and starts with an uppercase letter. It sounds a little elementary, but I know that some people might be on a device that makes it a little harder to do those types of things. If that's you, please either be willing to try a little harder, or don't contact me (not to sound mean. :c).

I would put down any ideas I had, but that would make this post longer than it needs to be. I typically can make up a few pairings in the blink of an eye, but I would love to hear any that you might have.
~~~~~~
Couple of ideas:
  1. Dystopian/Slavery: There are the rich, and there are the owned. In an effort to 'clean up' the streets and eliminate poverty, all classes below the top class were removed, and reduced to slaves. YC could be someone buying a slave, or MC. Or, YC could be one of the slave traders who might end up taking a liking to MC and keeping the slave for themselves.
  2. Pirates/Slavery: YC could be the captain of the ship, with MC as a new personal slave, leading to an endless list of possible struggles and adventures.
  3. Pirates: YC could be captain of an all-men ship, until MC, a woman, accidentally becomes first-mate to the captain. Perhaps after the death of the first mate, an experienced mate is necessary, and when the call was answered, YC was unaware that it would be a woman joining them, until it was too late. Could lead to some really good hate sex.

My ultimate favorite~:

Dragons are almost extinct. There are a few praised souls who keep the dragons as pets, but to see one in the wild has become an increasing rarity. Yet, there are many who wish for one of their own, leading to many bounties on a dragon to be brought back, alive, to any kingdom. (Medieval fantasy based.) Advanced magic has made it increasingly easier for hunters to bring back the catch alive, leading to unsurpassed fortune from high bidders. Dragons have their natural form, as you would imagine, and a human form. This new magic allows for hunters, and others, to prevent dragons from returning to their dragon form, unless forcibly changed or given permission.

This leads to plots such as a bounty hunter of some sort capturing a dragon to sell off, someone gifted with fortune buying a dragon from the market, someone running into a dragon (injured or otherwise) and deciding what to do about it, etc.

I would always like to play as the dragon, unless the roles were to be switched in a way such as... The dragon kidnapping a human for some reason, or other such plots.

It's just a rough sketch of the general idea, but it gets the point across.

If you're interested, please PM me and I will gladly answer any questions!

Back
Top Bottom