Getting to know Casual Cyndaquil

Currently reading:
Getting to know Casual Cyndaquil

Local time
Today 11:48 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, my name is Lee but my writer tag is Casual Cyndaquil. So either or you want to use, it's all good.

I'm 33 (I know I'm old) and I've been roleplaying since 2009. So I have 15 years of experience ranging from wrestling efedding to superheroes to Pokemon to other anime to Doctor Who to even Power Rangers and dragon Ball z.

I enjoy various genres as you can see up above. So don't be afraid to hit me up with an idea or a genre you had in mind. I promise I won't bite. I'm very friendly and love to discuss things with you

But speaking about my roleplaying experience, it has been some time since I did actual forum roleplaying. So forgive me if I'm a bit rusty.

Though when it comes to my writing style, I can write any length and my grammar/description is pretty solid. I try to write a few paragraphs but I usually just match my partner's writing. So I'm very flexible with my writing.

Anyway, that's just about it. If you have any questions or concerns or just want to say hello, feel free to hit me up anytime.

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the site.
Don't forget to check the rules and our fandom page if you do those.

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom