Good Evening!

Currently reading:
Good Evening!

Ire

Uncomfortable Ghost King (Where Did My Friends Go)
Local time
Today 10:31 AM
I'm Ire!

I've been hopping around rp sites since middle school, but fell out of it when I started college. I'd like to get back into things, but I've really struggled finding groups that I can maintain the motivation to stick to.

My writing is rusty, but I've been writing off and on by myself for a few months now. I guess I'm more interested in finding a group of people that I can improve with, but I'd love to fully flesh out a world a story with someone.

I typically enjoy writing high fantasy, and have been influenced by Tolkien in the past, but I'm comfortable with urban fantasy now. Unfortunately, it takes a while to get my gears turning. I suffer from a near constant case of writer's block.

I know it's a short introduction, but I look forward to meeting everyone!​

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome!! If you're ever not feeling like RPing but interested in talking, hop into chat!! ^_^ We'd love for you to make this your new home. :)

Good day and welcome,

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs.
There is an equally wide range of genres kicking about, often leaning toward the noir. That's not to say you won't find fluff here, and it certainly isn't a prerequisite for writing here.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff. In Blue or purple.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the Heralds in Green and long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.

Reactions: Ire
Thank you all for a warm welcome! I hope to get used to things quickly, and I appreciate some of the tips!
ʕ •̀ ω •́ ʔ

Welcome, welcome!

I love the game plan and wish you all the luck and enjoyment of creating a story with a good writing partner.
Welcome to the site, happy to have you here.
Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Back
Top Bottom