MxF good gals, gruff guys: holiday edition - romance/SoL/angst

Currently reading:
MxF good gals, gruff guys: holiday edition - romance/SoL/angst

Local time
Today 3:00 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi there! You can call me Wisp. I'm 28 years on, on EST. I've been writing for over 15 years now and have a ton of RP experience. For this prompt, I'm looking to write a warm-fuzzy, slightly angsty and dramatic holiday romance in either a modern or historical fiction sort of genre. My reply length varies from 100 words to 1,000 words and beyond - it all depends on the scene and the moment. I try to reply at least once a day. For this roleplay, I'd like to write a female character - but I'm opening to writing two stories playing a male character if you want.

I'm not anticipating any gore or much violence in this story, but it doesn't bother me. I do expect this story will contain some level of romance leading into smut. We can write it out or fade to black. I prefer a 70% story / 30% smut ratio. Honestly, the point of this is to be wholesome so I'd say this feature would not go any further than rough sex, although I personally dabble in non/dub con. Other limits I avoid are main character pregnancy , bathroom stuff, animals, and anything else illegal.

Here are some of the ooey, gooey, cheesy, potentially angsty plots I have laid out for you. The character I'd want you to play is in bold.

• Horse Rancher (YC) x Vet (MC)
    - YC's favorite horse is due to give birth any day now - but the pregnancy has complications that could endanger her life and the wellbeing of her foal. MC is your best friend's sister who's always been too smart and a bit annoying, but ended up becoming one of the state's top veterinarians, caring for the pets of celebrities, politicians, anyone important living in New York. YC reaches out when he hears MC is in town for the holidays, desperate for the help of a professional - even if the professional is his best friend's annoying sister. And with the foal due at any minute, it's probably best MC stays on the farm with him - despite being a city girl at heart.

Will they grow to understand each other or will the differences between country and city make it hard for these two to get along?
  • Victorian Duke (YC) x Social Climbing Noble's Daughter (MC)
    - Ripped directly from the plot of Bridgerton: YC is an eligible bachelor with a title - high in status, money, wealth, and mischief. Tired of the attempts at matchmaking from his meddling mother, his friend suggests courting a woman to get his mother off his back. MC is desperate for the attention of the prince - securing a courtship with a man of a higher status could be a good way to get an introduction to him and win his favor. The two agree to begin a fake courtship to meet both of their aims.

But who will fall in love first?
  • Bad Boy with a Tragic Past (YC) x Good Girl Looking For a Fresh Start
    - Since middle school, YC has had a reputation for being the bad boy - always in fights, always suspended, even a stint in juvie. If anyone knew the real circumstances of his life, they'd probably pity him - but he keeps his tragic past a secret, letting people think he's exactly who they say he is. MC has never seen him that way, always checking in on him and helping him with homework. But any attempts to get closer were pushed away.

Now back in their small town following a messy divorce, MC crosses paths with YC once again when he stops to help her change her tire on the side of the road.

Will they finally be able to open up to each other?
That's it for my list! I hope you like it. Feel free to share any other tropey goodness appeals to you as well. :) Look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom