All Grace's Ideas for Having Fun

Currently reading:
All Grace's Ideas for Having Fun

ShortGrace22

Count
Local time
Today 9:12 PM
Hello. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head for potential roleplays. Some are just pairings, some are full plots. Some are my own original, some are from past roleplays that got started but never finished. I put All as the preface to attract some views, but really I just mean MxF or FxF. I am also attempting to branch out a bit and improve my skill so I'm leaving all of these open ended. You can pick the role you want and I will take whatever is left. I will star my top 2 ideas in each category so you know what my favorites are but I am happy with any of them. Remember, no characters will ever be under 18 for any reason, and I always use photo faceclaims, no drawn or anime.

MxF PAIRINGS:
*Basketball player/girl that has a crush on him*
Coach/female gymnast
Professor/female student
*Engineering student/female snowboarder.*

FxF PAIRINGS:
Roommates
Sisters
*Best friends*
Coworkers
*Foreign exchange student/cheerleader*

MORE COMPLETE IDEAS:

*Idea: Celebrity Blackmail*
Pairing: MxF
Theme: Nonconsent
Plot: A female celebrity (we can discuss who that is) receives a text message from a male stranger. The text calls her dirty names and includes pictures of her naked. She agrees to do anything that the man wants in order to keep the pictures private. She becomes his sex slave under the understanding between them that nothing he asks will ever ruin her career.

***Idea: Creepy Boss***
Pairing: MxF
Theme: Nonconsensual Public Humiliation
Plot: A female waitress/bartender cannot afford to lose her job. So her creepy boss, preferably he would be 10+ years older than her, begins to take advantage of that. He starts by forcing her to work barefoot, then progresses to things like footjobs in his office. As he realizes that she is truly stuck in this situation he gets more and more daring in his demands, eventually reaching the point of humiliating her sexually in front of paying customers.

Idea: Priestess Corruption
Pairing: MxF or FxF
Theme: Fantasy Kidnapping Forced Sex
Plot: A female Elf Priestess, maybe 19-21 age range in human years whatever that means for Elf years, is almost finished with her training. She has learned the holy magic and the healing rituals and everything else a Priestess of the Moon might need. Mere days before she is made an official Priestess, she is captured by a Shade. If you don't want a Shade it could be some other type of shadow magic user and it can be either male or female your choice. The Shade takes the young Elf to their lair where they keep her bound and helpless. They use her sexually until she is fully corrupted and joins them as a new Shadow Priestess in their war against the Priestesses of the Moon.

Idea: Streamer Violated
Pairing: FxF or MxF
Theme: Nonconsensual Public Humiliation
Plot: A female streamer has a friend join them on stream. But this friend uses the chat to humiliate her. Anyone can give a donation and he/she will do what they request to the streamer. I am ok with this going into hardcore/torture elements if you want it to. The streamer will not be consenting to any of this, we can discuss how the friend makes them participate. Streamers I would like to use for this are Valkyrae, Maya Higa, or Pokimane.

Idea: Poison Ivy Fun
Pairing: FxF
Theme: Violent Nonconsent
Plot: Poison Ivy, yes the DC villain, has been getting bored as of late. Harley Quinn ditched the Joker and even sort of flipped sides and now, a year later, Poison Ivy hasn't had her lesbian nature satisfied in far too long. So she goes on a hunt. Finding a female heroine she beats the heroine in combat and takes her to make into a sex toy. This heroine could be an actual DC canon character or an OC. Sex acts should include both standard human lesbian sex and also Poison Ivy using her plant control to make sex toys, plant dildoes, strap ons, flower ticklers, etc.

Idea: Damaged Clothing Adventure
Pairing: Various MxF and FxF pairings
Theme: Kinky Sex Adventure
Plot: A group of 4 female adventurers embark upon a quest to find and defeat an elusive criminal who is known for being impossible to see coming and his reputation is that he kidnaps and rapes women. No one knows if he kills them or keeps them as none have ever been found. At the start of their quest, the women are taken by surprise by the criminal himself as he manages to take one of their own without them ever getting a good look at him. But the quest must go on. This plot would follow two seperate instances. The first would be the poor adventurer trapped in a sexual hell with the criminal they are supposed to be stopping. The second would be the other 3 adventurers as they run into all kinds of trouble trying to find their lost companion.
This plot was originally someone else's and he ran it as a DnD style group setting where combat damage was not done to the women but to their clothes. I am adjusting it to fit the 1 on 1 roleplay setting. The basic plot is the same and the theme of the enemies targetting the women's clothes to humiliate, distract, or arouse them so they can't fight as good should also be included. We can discuss how we want to divide out the 5 main characters as well as the minor characters surrounding their adventure.

So, yes that was a lot. If you got all the way through it and saw something of interest PM me. If you reply to this request I probably won't see it so please send a PM. All of these ideas are open to at least 2 different roleplays, maybe more for some of them. Creepy Boss is my favorite idea and I would happily do many roleplays of that one. I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: JrB
Hi Girl , maybe we can test each other ?

Back
Top Bottom