Currently reading:
All Graves Craves

Grave

Bat
Local time
Today 4:39 PM
Looking to weave entertaining stories.

Post Length:
I prefer longer posts with more happening in them. I want to be challenged, I want to be immersed, and I want the story to feel special for both of us. I do feel this is more likely in ten paragraphs then in two. I enjoy stories that create such a level of relation to the characters that you're right there feeling with them.

OOC communication:
Making friends is not the goal of roleplay for me but I do not mind if it happens.

Reply times:
It's hard for me to come back to stories after much longer than a month. My posting rate is erratic, but when I'm in a grove I'm very consistent. Up to several a day, or one every two or three days.

Smut to story ratio:
I like writing smut but enjoy writing about tension, attraction, and longing more.

Novelty:
The more odd the pairing or the more unique the dynamic, the more likely it'll click with me. Feel free to send me unique ideas.

Hard preferences:
1. 5+ paragraphs
2. At least one post every week.
3. Looking for MxF or FxF at this time.
4. Add something new to the end of a post or push forward when it's your turn.
5. I don't want to play a scripted role. If offered an idea, I like to have input and to feel like it's truly a collaborative effort. If you have a tendency to only do what you want to do without wiggle room we are most likely not compatible.
6. Please be patient with me,
7. Be cognizant of character bleed and where the IC/OOC line is.
8. Have a good taste in music.
9. Return the effort received. Most of the time
10. Please be active in your writing and have your character take independent actions that aren't just a response.
11. Not looking to play one-sided pairings situations where my character is supposed to like or chase after another character when they're not likable. My villians don't care, but for everything else, it's a limit.

General themes:
Arranged marriages, nobility whirlwind romance, manipulation, obsession, jealousy, possessiveness, innocence ruined, corruption, role reversal, wholesome, caring, hurt/comfort, "fixing", petulant dominant, crime spree, drugs, criminals, tattoos, any kind of goth, dystopian, Rome, renaissance, Greece, France, 1910-30, 1950's, 1970-85, modern, cyberpunk, campy, dark but humorous or dark with light, medium burn, NC, narcissists, rescue scenarios, capture to romance, skewed power dynamics, love/hate hot/cold relationships, angst/bickering, vampires, sire, bodyguard, maid, caste society, persecuted species, magic, witchcraft, cults, religious fanaticism, two weirdos, the outsiders, magic/witchcraft, demons, angels, beastly characters, brutes, idiots, addicts, deranged, lunatics, angst, DDLG, S/M

Craving: Epic fantasy, switch pairings, dark modern, Renaissance. Fluffy romance. Light stuff. One shot dark scenes.

Craved plots:
Earned submission plots:
A Spartan king is seduced by a Greek goddess seeking petty revenge on another goddess. All hell breaks lose as the gods all take sides. While she has a preference for him dominating her sexually, he'd do anything to serve her after getting over the shock of being seduced by a random woman who turned out to be goddess.

The Empress and the Knight. All hell breaks loose as the kingdom is falling. In the middle of night, an invasion begins so brutal and drastic that the Empress is forced to flee, taking her singular knight along with her.

A witch summons an incubus/demon familiar who she must bring to heel. Or a wizard summons a demon and tries to wrap their tendrils around him.

An ancient goddess is brought out of slumber by a man looking for ultimate power, wishing to harness his power for her own. She has ideas of her own.

Redemption
Two tortured artists meet. First, they spiral together, dragging them to the brink of death and disaster, but they make it through, going through recovery to become a force to be reckoned with.

A Cage Opened
In the Victorian/renaissance/medieval times a woman is forced into an arranged marriage with an abusive man. Life becomes dark until she meets her source of light. A painter, known for his flowery way with words, sweetness, and general appreciation of everything. A whirlwind, romance ensues where they must not get caught by her husband. Can the story ever end well?

Tempted
A handsome catholic priest devout in his piety becomes tested by the wiles of a wild woman who seems to want to do everything in her power to test his resolve. Is there more to the story? Is she a vampire? A witch? A demon?

New Dad, Who This
A younger woman in need approaches one of her neighbors for help. The man agrees, at a cost. She'll call him Daddy. Like the others.

Attack, Attack
A 2000's pop-punk darling takes advantage of a fan.

Barred Out
Two high-school sweethearts lives take a dangerous turn when the boyfriend decides he's going to be a Soundcloud rapper.

You What?
A shady, dangerous Englishman seduces a woman in a bar. He's a vampire with a penchant for Goth Rock. He's also a crimelord. And he's possessive.

The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie
A rich CEO meets a waitress/librarian/bartender/etc in a bar. He's a snake oil salesman and lures her into his web.. Turns out, there are two sides to him. He's possessed by a demon intent on world conquest who approves of his daddy kink.

In the night
There's a certain website people go to when they are looking for certain things. A person arranges for a surprise night visitor, but they get far more than what they bargain for.

Brothers at Battle
In a small deep southern town, a rich family lives as if they were medieval lords in a feudal society. One brother has a fiercesome reputation, while the other is known for being slow but sweet. They both fall for the same woman. Will it tear their family apart? Can one even accept the results of the culmination of their lifelong sibling rivalry?

Gallowdance
In London, in the 1980's, two people meet in a well-known Goth club. So begins a whirlwind romance. But there's a twist, as one of them is more than what he appears. Is he a member of a band she idolizes? A creature of the night?

The Road to Nowhere
Sucked in by a manipulative person, two people start encouraging the other to act on their worst instincts, aided by any kind of drugs they can get their hands on. This culminates in a dramatic, toxic relationship, in which the pair survives through all manners of darkness while avoiding the law and traveling throughout America. This'd be fun with Brother and Sister)
Plot Bunnies: (Still open to these.)
Throughout the Ages
Two vampires as old as time gets, have had a toxic on-and-off relationship throughout the ages. I I'm picturing both badasses and both equally powerful.

They're both dragged into fundamentally opposite vampire factions. Their reunion sometimes culminates with physical fights, tears, or greedily flying to the embrace of their lovers. I'd like to explore different eras and ages, I'd like to explore the development of vampire cultural parallel to human society, and do chapters in each age.

The End of All
In an expansive space-faring civilization, people are subject to the whims of the "Witches". The witches accept sacrifices in exchange for providing protection for the said cvilization. MC and YC have been unwillingly chosen as the latest sacrifices, but instead of being cursed, they are blessed. With magical powers they're not so sure of the scope of, they 're put to the test

Rise
In a cyberpunk civilization set a hundred in the future, a corporatocracy has seized control of society. CEO's are monarchs. The underclasses of society have found a way to distract themselves. Fighting. Slaves, those born of poor birth, and those with no other prospects are given training and forced to compete under the gaze of the unyielding public. Two characters meet with a nearly prophetic collision and begin the revolution that would shake the very foundation of society.

Revolution
An idyllic figure is the head of either the French Revolution or the communist revolution. A woman who has the same ideals is sucked in by his guile at first. But as it goes in, his abusive tendencies reveal themselves. All of his ideals equate to nothing. Is YC the one who sees no evil or does she become a force in her own nature and directly oppose him?

Southern Slavery
Set in America, based on the idealized romanticism of the era in the 1950s, an unmarried woman is arranged to meet a southern baron, sold into slave.

Capture scenario
Vikings, crusaders, a band of barbarians, or a band of brigands, capture a woman. MC is stricken with her and in the end, doesn't want to let her go. The land is in turmoil, there is nowhere safe in reality, so she ends up remaining with the band and becoming part of them, taking up their ways, all while remaining as a slave of MC. Lots of room to go with this one depending on which place is chosen.

Arranged Marriage
A man and woman are forced into a marriage to end a conflict between two historically warring kinds. But the war is not over, and soon the marriage is weaponized. Will love overcome everything, or will the battle extend to the bedroom?

The Summoning
A dark witch or warlock makes a bargain with a demon or a succubus to grant them increased powers. Afterward, they embark on an epic journey in an attempt to either save the land or doom it. Will they be able to stand the other? Does the demon want to control the summoner or the summoner the demon? Are demons capable of romance, or is hate all that they know?

To save the lands
A priest/ess and a paladin journey across the lands to fight an ultimate evil. In their attempts to save the land, a forbidden romance blooms. I'd love to play a priest in any setting.

After the apocalypse
After bombs fell, mutants roamed, and many different factions vied for power. Including Slaver factions. YC could either be a slave or someone that bands together with mine. They get involved in local problems and try to ensure peace in their land where only barbarism and savagery have subsisted so far. It might be fun with YC convincing my character

Unification
Two kingdoms traditionally opposing the other are forced to work together to face an even greater evil that seems to be sweeping the rest of the land under their dominion. Animal kin, orcs, elves, the further away from humans the better. I'd also like to work on serious world-building and magic development for a story of this accord and put some thought into it.
Liked Media
Things I'd be willing to write in.

Novels: Dresden files, Malazan Book of the Fallen, Wheel of Time, Discworld, Mistborn, Stormlight Archives, The Dark Tower, The First Law, Dune, the first two or three novels of Gor, 1984, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Black Dagger Brotherhood

Shows: Supernatural.

Anime: Dragon Ball, Bleach, Inuyuasha, Parasyte, Demon Slayer,
Writing samples:
Sociopath Prince

Southern Baron

Charming, sociopath prince
Characters:

Her Champion
Characters:
Magnus Redd. Daddy kink cocaine addled CEO. Can or can not be a demon intent on world domination. Smooth talking, full of shit.

Oliver Hunt. Boxing aficionado, ex or current criminal, can or can not be an overbearing possessive vampire. Sexy english accent. Master. Blunt and bold. Cold.

Dominic Stullymore. Alcoholic, smartass veteran, with varying levels of brokenness. Crass and guttural. Hot.

Cethin. Brainbroken Elder vampire who wants to make everyone kneel.

Medieval (Too many iterations to narrow down one)

The Prince.

The Wildman/caveman.

The painter/poet

The Innocent

The guard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom