Character(s) Green light gallery

Currently reading:
Character(s) Green light gallery

robbiexxx

Just some rando
Local time
Today 12:26 AM

Add a heading (7).png

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young & beautiful?

Last edited:

Name:
Jae Gatz.

Nickname{s}: Gatsby

D.o.B: 05/08/1986

Height: 6"3

Weight: 195lbs

Appearance:

f28f13c4d7ea533c8660c88d55d0736d.jpg

b755161fe5dd15f4ff6ddb26daef9263.gif

4085be77f88d1873ac17acf139a841b2.jpg

Scars/marks: Gatsby is known for leading a life filled with the utmost extravagance. And that means carrying himself as such. Therefore, there is likely not a scratch nor mark on his skin, that can be seen, that is. For, every man wears his scars, proudly or not- well, that's up for you to decide.

Wardrobe: Dapper in appearance, it is well known that our beloved millionaire has items tailored to his every whim on a day-to-day basis, including his fashion. But unfortunately, his fine taste cannot be narrowed down so blatantly, thereby, I must provide a general understanding through photographs. Why am I talking like this?

8bf6b6d7c1aab872e9196a7836f349b5.jpg

7ec3861b211030a33c97977c7ce8fa0c.jpg

b9c11e5b261788941f2937b7a277ef80.jpg

532f2a874a4712fd66694a34d38d5687.jpg

Personality: Kind & hospitable in nature- and yet, nobody knows who the true Gatsby is. There are rumors floating about- fables nearly, that claim to comprehend the man behind the curtains. And yet, after all these years, none of them have ever come close. Although to his coworkers & friend, he may be described as devoted (almost obsessive.), good-hearted (only if it benefits him.) & intelligent (sly, really.). But to know the real Gatsby, one simply has to enter his world of extravagance, & walk a mile in his shined shoes.

Habits/quirks: We all have them, they're what sets us apart from the rest. But what, you may ask, makes Gatsby different?

• Insomnia. Jae has a hard time closing his eyes and keeping them that way. Though, he's not quite sure just why. He's happy- for the most part, stress-less, not depressed. Then why? Why does he always feel as if he's missing something, when he has everything? Well, not everything....
  • People-watching. Gatsby enjoys watching his guests just as much as he enjoys inviting them. Their smiles, their laughter, their drunken dancing... He had been the cause of that.
  • Plotting. Gatsby's always plotting. His mind always seems to be at work, even though he himself isn't. You can call it overthinking, obsessing even. But once he's got both his heart & mind aligned on something, it's hard to stop.

Biography: He is not what he seems to be.

Quote{s}:

• "Honesty is the one thing that people with money cannot afford."
  • "One day all of this will be worth it & I'll get my Belle back, my darling little Belle."
  • "You don't know me, you don't know what I am... So please, save yourself before you do."
  • "My little dove, in this world, it doesn't matter what you are.... What matters is who people think you are."

Playlist:

Last edited:
Name: Indra Valen

Nickname: Indie

D.o.B: 13/05/1992

Height: 5'7

Weight: 132 lbs

00f87efcdca2bcbc80a38f9e67350cd1.jpg
Scars/Marks: Indra has a small scar on the right side of her lower abdomen after an appendicitis surgery. She also has a floral tattoo running down the length of her spine. Not because she'd particularly fond of flowers but her grandmother had been, especially cherry blossoms.

5afa8f5b478c2-spine-tattoo-ideas-designs-coverimage2.jpg

Wardrobe: Most of the time Indra's aesthetic is comprised of some form of athleisure, find the blend between fashionable and comfortable quite fascinating. That doesn't mean her closet isn't a kaleidoscope of styles.

Personality: Indra's nature is mostly rational and quite a bit cynical to be perfectly honest. She is however a sociable extrovert that delights in conversation and debates. She also had an adrenaline junkie side that might have caused a few issues in the past.

Habits/Quirks: She has this habit of always fiddling with anything she can find when bored or nervous. You'll also never find her walking around alone without her earbuds blasting whatever song she's currently obsessing over

Playlist:

Back
Top Bottom