Greetings and Salutations, one and all!

Currently reading:
Greetings and Salutations, one and all!

DragonBorn

Serf
Local time
Today 12:34 AM
Oh! Uh...hello! DragonBorn here, it's nice to meet you! Forgive the rather...standard greeting, I am just a tad nervous -- as I suppose everyone is when introducing themselves.

*ahem* Right. Don't ramble, Dragon...

New to the Sanctum, but not new to writing. My strengths are Fantasy/Adventure, but I'm always willing to learn and try new genres! I won't bore you with specifics, so I shall just say: I hope we can write new adventures very soon!

Until then, I suppose I should venture out and observe the multiple options that are here!!

A pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! Happy to hear of another Skyrim fanatic out there, as well as your passion for fantasy roleplaying. Hope to see you around, I do hope you love it here! :D

Thank you! I'm still new to Skyrim, but the phrase "DragonBorn" has another meaning for me in regards to a character I wrote :)

Oh yeah? That's awesome! Well do enjoy it, there is lots to do in that game! I myself seem to have a weird thing with making dragonoids in some of my fantasy writings. It's a lot of fun. What sort of characters do you do?

I tend to write characters that are magic skilled (usually with a Dragon involved, not gonna lie ha-ha!) but lately I've been thinking about this one male character who is a silent assassin with the gift of teleportation. I'm on the fence on whether I want him to be mute or not. I kinda like the idea, but at the same time -- ehhh -- ya know? xD

Sounds like a wonderfully unique idea, though it would be challenging to put on paper. I have total faith in you though! :D

Welcome to the Sanctum~! This may come across as a little random... but if it ever tickles your fancy to become a cushion for a dragon, hang around in the general chat for long enough... o.o

"Brigands I can handle, but this talk of dragons? World's gone mad, I say."

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom