Greetings and Salutations!

Currently reading:
Greetings and Salutations!

FoxyQuentin

The Reaper
Local time
Today 5:20 AM
Hello all! I am Quentin / Q.

I am currently 21 years old and about to graduate with my Associate of Science in Software Development. I've been roleplaying in some respect since middle school, originally in a more text based format, however, after getting into High school I switched primarily to Dungeons and Dragons and in College was introduced to GURPS. My favourite setting is probably medieval high fantasy, with Far Future/Hypertech (think Star Trek/Star Wars Adjacents) being a close second.

For the most part I am relatively new to writing, and most of my work has been planning/world building for a Table Top Game I would like to make some day, including essentially an entire timeline from the start to end of history. I like complex worlds with lots of detail, and I like them to feel "real". I enjoy books, shows and roleplay scenarios where violence, sex, and death are not just implications or exclusively plot tools, I want to know that if a main character makes a mistake it will kill or harm them, if they are passionately interested in someone, or having a moment of lust, as long as it is what the character would do, they will take an action and the details will not be hidden.

My main interest in joining this site is because I want to improve my writing/roleplaying/improv skills, meet new people, and expand slightly outside of my general comfort zone. I look forward too meeting all of you and finding interesting new settings to roleplay in! I'm willing to try (almost) anything once.

Some final side notes:
  • I am gay, and in turn tend to play homosexual or bisexual characters
  • While I know it isn't everyones cup of tea, I do enjoy a good furry storyline (ex. Beastars, BNA, etc.)
  • I tend to be a rather wordy person. This was originally intended to be a rather short paragraph but once I start something I have to get it all out lol.

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom