Greetings fellow writers

Currently reading:
Greetings fellow writers

Local time
Today 12:39 AM
I'm one of the newbies here. I've been out of the rp game for a long time, came back perhaps a month or two ago but not finding the right writers where I was before. I'm hoping I can find a good home here. I'm sure I will.

I have several characters in mind. I write anything from High Fantasy to extremely modern. Most if not all genres within the rules of this site are on the table. I'm a very passionate writer that just wants to explore interesting stories with those interested. Hope to get some interesting stories with you lovely people soon! Thanks for reading.

Hello and welcome!
I'm sure you'll find some good writing partners in no time! I highly recommend taking a look at the request thread and either making your own or looking at others.

Best of luck to you!

Hello and welcome!
I'm sure you'll find some good writing partners in no time! I highly recommend taking a look at the request thread and either making your own or looking at others.

Best of luck to you!
I shall, already started ^^. And thank you very much!

Bless you, DM! I'm newer to playing it myself, but my whole family has been in it since I was young. Consider I write and RP, "acting" and improve are the easy bits for me, ha ha.
Haha I've been playing for... Over 11 years I think? And a DM for about 8. It's a wonderful hobby! Actually, I ended up in this site because I wanted to improve my writing :D

Haha I've been playing for... Over 11 years I think? And a DM for about 8. It's a wonderful hobby! Actually, I ended up in this site because I wanted to improve my writing :D
That's amazing! Oh I wish I had those years under my belt. I've been writing for...too long, but for some reason DMing seems too much for me! Maybe I'll do a one shot in 5-6 years after I finally grasp the concept of being a player XD

Haha I'm the opposite. I wish I was as good at writing as I was a DMing. :D

Back
Top Bottom