Greetings!

Currently reading:
Greetings!

WinterWolf

Serf
Local time
Today 7:20 AM
Greetings! I hope everyone is having a great evening.

I'm an avid writer/roleplayer. I've been in the game for quite some time now. I'm 29, I've been roleplaying since I was 11. So you can do the math. I've been writing on and off for years. Through both ups and downs I've taken hiatuses and at times almost given up on writing all together. Clearly I haven't given up completely because here I am. Haha.

I also write stories, mainly fanfiction because my original stuff is kinda bland... at least in my opinion. I just have a hard time doing things on my own. I also dabble in photo editing and manipulating which is fun for roleplaying and fanfiction writing because I can create photos to go along with what I'm writing. So that's fun. They're just very amature. But so much fun, nonetheless.

I really would love to find people to write with. I've been in some serious need of some good roleplaying. I've been going on this roleplaying dry spell for quite some time and even though I've been writing stories and stuff, sometimes I just really crave writing with others.

But anyways, let me not keep going on and boring everyone with my bantering. Haha. Anyways, I hope to get to know you all and get some good writing out of this place!

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome, welcome! Enjoy your time here.
Thank you!

welcome! I also enjoy writing fan fiction! What fandoms do you write about?
That's awesome! Lately I've been doing a lot of GoT fanfiction. But I've written through a lot of fandoms over the years. The one I was super into before GoT got me a few years back was Buffy The Vampire Slayer, which I grew up watching. Before that I wrote a lot of AHS. My fandoms I write in tend to come and go but some come and go. What about you?

Hmm.... Limbo... I mean Inner Sanctum is an amazing place for writing development, I'm sure you will fit in great. Enjoy your stay!!

- Jack

Back
Top Bottom