Greetings!

Bielobog

Serf
Local time
Today 11:27 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya!

I'm a guy in my late 20s who embarked on the journey of roleplaying around a decade ago. Beginning on forums in my native Czech language, I gradually expanded my horizons to the Anglo-Saxon sphere, finding my place on platforms like Reddit and Discord. Now, here I am, extending a warm welcome to you!

Over the years, I've had the pleasure of meeting wonderful people, some of whom have become friends through the joy of collaborative writing. Yet, the desire to encounter new companions and sharpen my writing skills persists. New friends are always welcome, though I completely respect personal boundaries.

As English is my second language, I strive to maintain grammatical accuracy, but I humbly ask for your patience, especially when excitement takes the reins of a new plotline. My hectic day job means I can't promise daily posts, but I aim for a minimum of two quality posts per week.

Beyond the writing realm, I find joy in wargaming, tabletop games, reading, and recently, exploring the realms of cooking and cocktail mixing—recent additions to the mix I call "my personality."

While I had contemplated sharing my favorite roleplay themes, ideas, and pairings here, I believe it's better suited for a future request thread. Stay tuned as I gather my thoughts and perfect the formatting for an enjoyable read. As for some teasers - I thoroughly enjoy darker themes in fantasy and cyberpunk settings, though sometimes I desire something sweeter in the mix.

In the meantime, I bid you all adieu and wish you a happy Advent!

welcome to the site bielobog! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom