Greetings!!

Currently reading:
Greetings!!

Animis Medicinam

Ego sum ad via finis
Local time
Today 6:02 PM
Hello there my fellow roleplayers!, It's wonderful to meet you.

Animis Medicinam here!, but you can call me An, or Med, or AM, or whatever nickname of your choosing as long as it isn't, you know, something rude. :)

I'm a roleplayer with several years of experience in groups roleplays, as I have dwelled in other forums, as well as more small and private roleplays like 1x1. Besides that, I'm a digital design student and aspiring comic artist!.

The genres I like vary greatly, from horror to soft fantasy to science fiction, fanon roleplays as well as original, modern, post apocaliptic, futuristic, slice of life... It all depends on the story.
I am particularly interested in roleplaying as machines, aka robots, VI's or AI's as well as alien robots. I consider it a rather challenging experience since they are synthetic and simply experience things in a different way.

This user here also happens to be part of several fandoms I'll list next, in case someone'd like to bond over them:

Mass Effect (Including Andromeda)
Homestuck
Undertale/Deltarune
Riverdale
Steven Universe
Star vs The Forces of Evil
Voltron Legendary Defender
Destiny 2
Overwatch
IDW Transformers
G1 Transformers
Animated, Cyberverse, Prime transformers cartoon series
Portal 1 & 2
Rain World
Probably more that I don't remember atm.

(All the gaming I do is on PC)

If you like webcomics, I read plenty too so feel free to recommend some!.

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, fellow PC gamer.

Welcome to The Sanctum!!
I love it! An aspiring comic artist! I co-write a comic! It's a tough biz!
I sure hope you like it here in our humble abode. Should you need anything at all, feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom