Greetings

Currently reading:
Greetings

Carnkatry

Cryptid
Local time
Today 3:34 PM
Hello there. I am Carnkatry, but feel free to call me Rae or Wendigo. Please refrain from using other nicknames. I exclusively use they/them pronouns, and only ask that my preference be respected. Anyway, I'm an avid writer and most interested in fantasy and myths, with experience in writing horror, romance, adventure, action and suspense.

I'm currently working on my own novel, but have grown frustrated and I find myself needing and desiring to flesh out my characters, all of which are adults. I hope to find that here, as well as some good old roleplaying which I've sorely missed.

So shoot me a message, say hello, whatever it is that sociable people say to each other. Human interaction is easily forgotten when you're ten pages into a chapter that's going nowhere and your hands hurt.

Hey and welcome!

Welcome, Rae!! We're happy to have you here! Take a look at our site rules for a brief overview of how we have things laid out and who's who. If you find that you have any questions, feel free to pop me a message and I'll be happy to help. ^_^ Welcome welcome, and I hope to see you in chat!

Eyo' there friend, well met. Good luck getting about the Sanctum' I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here. As there is always something fun going on and adventures to be had. That being said, welcome abroad our deranged little family.

Back
Top Bottom