Greetings!

Currently reading:
Greetings!

Valerian

Aspiring Writer
Local time
Today 1:46 PM
Hello everyone! I'm Valerian and I'm new here, but not new to roleplaying. I've been looking to scratch the urge online and I happened upon this community. I couldn't see much so I made an account, and I have to say, I really like what I'm seeing so far!

Anyways, I'm in my late twenties (sorry, a tiny bit paranoid), Dutch, and very interested in literature, writing, and roleplay. I don't really know what else to say, but if you have any questions, please, fire away!

By the way, if you find any grammatical or spelling errors, please point them out as I'm still learning the language.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Is there some law which says any post containing the words "I'm still learning the language" has to be completely flawless? You're making us native speakers look bad :p

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum Valerian!!!!

Is there some law which says any post containing the words "I'm still learning the language" has to be completely flawless? You're making us native speakers look bad :p

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum Valerian!!!!

You're on to us! It's EU Directive 2017/92/EC. We really don't have a choice ;)

Damn bureaucracy... this is what happens when you start letting Germans run things, it all starts working like it's supposed to!! Be flawed and inefficient like the rest of us dammit!!! (Seriously, if you guys are accepting applications, let us know, these people to the south are crazy, we could use a new continent, send help)

Damn bureaucracy... this is what happens when you start letting Germans run things, it all starts working like it's supposed to!! Be flawed and inefficient like the rest of us dammit!!! (Seriously, if you guys are accepting applications, let us know, these people to the south are crazy, we could use a new continent, send help)

Well, if Australia can compete in Eurovision we really don't have any excuse to not accept Canada. And besides, you're very close to parts of EU countries already!

Back
Top Bottom