Group RP 6 Spots Long-Term: Prison Break

Currently reading:
Group RP 6 Spots Long-Term: Prison Break

partyboy

Serf
Local time
12:09 AM
Hello everyone, I'm organizing a group roleplay long-term game. I have been writing plots and short-stories for my friends for almost 2 years.

We are going to play one of my first written plots, "Breaking out of Warfield Max Security Prison, Germany". 6 prisoners arrive in WMSP and will have to adapt and survive to eventually break out of the prison. This is a realistic roleplay, this means that all your actions will have consequences. So if you screw up, you can actually die and your adventure with us ends. Not only that, but in order to break out of the prison alive, you will have to make friends, adapt to the environment you chose, follow certain rules, and most important of all, you will actually have to find out about the main escape plan going on in the plot. Don't worry, this game isn't hard, but you need to be smart. Eventually everyone will come across each other and then we will see, based on your choices, how the story will go.

Before I explain the rules and how the roleplay will work, here are some of the details/requirements you need to know:

• Be fluent in English
  • some experience in roleplaying is required
  • Age +18
  • Sessions: 7pm GMT every Saturday. (Sometimes we might start one hour earlier, or one hour later depending on the situation)
  • I usually get around 20 people asking me to play my stories so I'll choose who will join based on who was first to ask and based on the person's experience, among other things. But I am planning on organizing many different roleplaying scenarios so don't be sad if you didn't manage to join this one.
How will this plot start? From the six prisoners, one will be picked randomly by me, as the guy with the advantage. What does that mean? It means he will share the cell with the guy who is initially planning the escape. This person can change the entire course of the story based on his choices while the others will have to survive living in the prison. Don't worry too much, it will indeed help if the others find out about the plan but don't worry cause there's gonna be a lot going on in that prison. You just have to pay attention to what's going on and most of all, have fun playing.

How to get a spot on this adventure? Complete this character sheet:

Name:

Nationality: (keep in mind that the prison will be located in Germany so don't forget to say in your character history why is your character in Germany, if his nationality isn't German)

Physical appearance:

Strengths/Weaknesses: (every character can have 1 physical strength and 1 mental strength. For example, your character could be a skilled fighter and at the same time charismatic. If you want to add an extra physical strength, you will have to add a mental weakness and vice-versa, to a maximum of 4 strengths and 2 weaknesses. So for example, character A could be: strong, skilled fighter, born diplomat, and as a mental weakness for the extra physical strength: impatient. Also I'll not accept 70 year old dudes strong and quick. Be realistic.)

Profession or work experience before being arrested and imprisoned: (this is really important. People who already know the escape plan might need an engineer for example. Or another example, someone who was a hired assassin might come in handy in prison. You get my point, the profession you chose will be analyzed by me and by the other players and can change the course of the story. So pick one wisely, one you would actually want to roleplay as.)

Relationships: (also important. If you have a girlfriend, you will have someone that is gonna visit you often and bring you stuff from the outside depending on what you ask me ;) if you have a friend in the mafia, he might be able to make your life in the prison easier. Whatever you choose, I will analyze it and adapt it to the plot if I accept it)

Character story: (explain how he was arrested and why. Try to be original, we don't want 6 people telling that they were all falsely accused. You're in prison, you're a convict. Go nuts.)

Extra: anything extra you want to add on your character like religion, allergies, hobbies, whatever, they go here.

Hey there! Definitely interested in this, if you're still looking. Should character sheets be posted here or sent to you personally?

Back
Top Bottom