Group threads running?

Currently reading:
Group threads running?

Peculiar

a bit peculiar to say the least
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:26 PM
I think I am allowed to post this here? If not I'm sorry.

Evening everyone! My names is Peculiar, Pecs or Culi works for short.

- I have been writing in group settings for about 10 years. I have a lot of experience navigating larger groups, and actually prefer them.

- I mainly write supernatural threads. I like supernatural threads because it gives me more lore and variations to decide from, but anything with a darker twist might be able to grab me.

- My mains are masculine presenting, but I am willing to try to write from feminine perspectives.

- I generally write 2-8 paragraphs per post. So that would leave me around 400-1200 words per post. Most often 600.

- I will always respond at least once a week. If there's ever an off chance that I even think it might take me longer I let my partners know, but it's pretty uncommon that it actually takes me more than 7 days.

-----‐---------------------------

Right now I'm really looking for something vampire themed, I have a couple characters who have been floating around that I'd like to see written out already. I'm also open to building a thread with some people if they were interested! I have a pretty vague Egyptian Vampire Coven lore I've been building (Sekhmet Followers), just need help figuring out the plotline.

I know this is a bit vague but it's really just me throwing it out there and seeing what options there are. It's hard to tell which threads are active still so I figured I might as well just ask.
Link me or shoot me a PM if you think I could fit in with your world. You could also react to this with a 'Responding React' and I can send you a message if you're not someone who likes to be the first to approach :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom