H.A.S.T. (OPEN/INTEREST CHECK)

Currently reading:
H.A.S.T. (OPEN/INTEREST CHECK)

RedeyedJedi

Dominatur
Local time
Today 10:49 AM
The world as you know it is about to end; no longer the top of the food chain humanity is about to challenged in a way they only dreamed about. Fables that were once just elegantly written tales used for entertainment and scares has decided that humanity as a whole has become to big a threat to the world.

The plot of this role play is about the slow realization that we're not alone in the universe, sudden unexplainable events occur throughout the world. Events that the media can't explain, not without setting a global wide panic.

So, I had the idea of that this could be set in a future advanced enough that would allow humanity the science and technology to allow them to effectively fight the supernatural threats.

The characters in the RP will be the best of the best in the private and military sects in the world, sent with little to no knowledge of why they are being sent or where they are in fact even going. So, this would essentially mean that you have carte blanche in what you want to create for your character. Skills, history etc etc, although your character should be at max age around 30 only because peak physical specimens with little or no medical issues in their history. Also, definitely should be at least be able to do extended lengths jaunts over various terrains.

I'll wait and see what bites before I throw up a character sheet.

P.S. I want to clarify that cyberpunk style characters are fine. I just don't want to see cybernetic augmented beings..

P.P.S. I also want to state that I will create a starter that helps set things up nicely as well, this brainstorm hit me while mobile.

Hmn. Sure, I'll give it a shot, Jedi! :)

Do ya think you could possibly provide some background information on the RP such as the world and what not?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom