~ H i ! ~

Currently reading:
~ H i ! ~

Eosphorus

The Philosopher
Local time
Today 11:31 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm Eosphorus, a 28 year old Philosophy Masters student. I've been roleplaying since I was 14, which is exactly half my life. I started out on Neopets when I was a kid and hopped around various sites after that before settling down on Gaiaonline. Lately, though, I've been wanting to branch out again.

So here I am.

Just a girl.
Standing before a website.
Asking it to roleplay with me.

I post between 300-500 words on average and will go above and beyond that should the situation (and the inspiration) merit it. I also absolutely love plot-building and chatting with my partners. As far as I'm concerned: the twistier the story, the better. Furthermore, I'm happy to play all genders and inclinations for side characters however I do tend to favour playing a straight woman as my main. Don't hold it against me though, I guarantee I'm fun as fuck. As for genres: you name it, I'll try it. At this point, I've done pretty much everything out there (within reason, of course).

All I really want is to write characters that feel like they have a life of their own within a dynamic, interesting and complex world.

If that sounds like something you'd like too, then please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to start writing!*

*For details on restrictions and limits, just ask. You must be 24+​

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to throw them in the chat! One of us in there can help ya or point you to the peep that can. Everyone here is super friendly and talented, and the staff is kinda fantastic and they'll tell ya to reach out if you need them. Good luck, and have fun! :D

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to throw them in the chat! One of us in there can help ya or point you to the peep that can. Everyone here is super friendly and talented, and the staff is kinda fantastic and they'll tell ya to reach out if you need them. Good luck, and have fun! :D

That's fantastic! Thanks for the tip :D This is by far turning out to be the most welcoming site I've been to yet!

*happy dances* I'm glad to hear it! I love this place, and I'm kind of always on here, lurking, writing or in the chat. It's been kind of an RP sanctuary :)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom