Hallo

Currently reading:
Hallo

Hiri

Knight
Local time
Today 5:01 AM
I suppose to start off, I should probably say who I am. I'm Hiri, a 20 year old from Germany but currently living somewhere else. That somewhere is going to have to remain a secret for now, I've got to keep some mysterious aura up right? While German is my first language, I've known english nearly since birth, and would like to think I'm at least somewhat proficient in it. I think the only big error that I occasionally get is capitalizing nouns, but my writing program usually catches that. I'm a friendly enough person (or at least I think I am, you can be the judge) so you can always feel free to message me.

As for what I do in roleplay, I usually do MxF (playing the male) or FxF. Most of my plots include some sort of kinky stuff, generally bdsm and power dynamics, but appreciate pretty much anything besides scat and watersports. I try to match post length, but average around 2-3 paragraphs as long as there's something to go off of; I do however allow shorter posts as long as its still interesting enough.

Well, that's all that needs to be included. If you want someone to roleplay with, feel free to hit me up and talk about it, I don't bite too hard.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend! Be sure if you have not already to take a look at the site rules!
Rules of The Sanctum
Happy Roleplaying!

Good day and welcome,

I do hope your able to find what your looking for.
There is a wide range of writers, from those who do it for a living to those who are enthusiastic amateurs.
There is an equally wide range of genres kicking about, often leaning toward the noir. That's not to say you won't find fluff here, but it may have razor blades in it so embrace with caution.

Problems? Seek out our wonderful staff.
More casual queries may be able to be answered by the long term residents often found lurking around chat.

I look forward to seeing your request thread, hopefully You will find a good match amongst the other requestee's.

May your journey be an enjoyable one.
All the best.
Nyx.

Back
Top Bottom